Holy cow!

Today was just ridiculous! First - I wrote my last post on here about weekends being boring TO ME and a few people commented saying things like "there's no reason to be bored", and that weekends are meant for doing outdoor stuff.. SINCE WHEN!? Then on a facebook page I'm in, someone wrote a post about living in her truck wth her boyfriend, and needing food.. okay fine. Nothing wrong with that. I actually applaud her for asking for help. However! The negative comments she got about if she had a job, or wasn't an addict or alcoholic then maybe they'd have food and a place to live REALLY pissed me off! Especially when noone commenting knows her personally, and all she did was ask for food. Its not like she asked for money! Man I swear! So glad this day is over!
Sadly there will always be negative people. I hope the girl who is living in her truck with her boyfriend was able to find food.
Same but i dont know.
@moffittjc (29281)
• Gainesville, Florida
It's human tendency for people to comment on situations, thinking they are "helping" the situation. I find it interesting that people always jump to conclusions without knowing the full details of the situation, or the back story of the person they are saying negative things about. I just tend to ignore those rude people and not give them the time of day. It's not worth my effort. I have better use of my time, such as helping people in need. I hope that woman on the FB page was able to get the food she needed.
Some people are really rude. I just block them or ignore them. Hope the girl got food.
@diosabella (4848)
I feel the same way. I feel bored but I can't afford to feel like that today. I have a deadline which I've been working on for a month. When we do things over and over again, its boring. And sometimes even the outdoors could be boring too. And some people just don't know what they are talking about and better if you just ignore them. Happy Sunday!
@megatron777 (3856)
• Guam
Good on you. Take it easy.