Trump shame on you..

I just hope one day he find's mylot and reads our posts. For that hope in the sky I will write what I want him to know. You're doing all kinds of stuff to ruin people but you have yet to ban smoking. If you want something to do with you time. Ban smoking and make all the companies that sell kill sticks burn them in the yard. Why do all this mess and still allow all that money to be made off smoking. Then you can cut down the price of cancer treatments. Maybe you will be liked more. Saving lives matter jack rabbit. Stop mothers from pushing strollers with a newport in one hand. Come on now that does not look good. Stop smoking in homes where others have to live. Give me a break secondhand smoke kills.
That is a great suggestion sharon.
If you could smell was come out of my neighbor's apartment you would understand why I feel that way
@sharon6345 I can only imagine dear sharon. So sorry you also have this problem..did I tell you the ones below me moving out? Probably kicked out no less.
@ilocosboy (34288)
Trump now heading to be one of the most infamous president of America.
I know the homeless rate is going to sky rocket making him just that.
Yes second hand smoking does kill and the people that smoke just do not care.
The parents are the worst smoking indoors with others around. Someone on my floor has windows shut and that smell is awful in the hallway.