Phew! I need to jump in the shower!

@CoralLevang (21165)
I did not sleep well last night once again. I was awake until 5 o'clock in the morning, and then I fell asleep until 9 o'clock. I have been lying here in my bed using my smartphone to check through all of my notifications. I am finally caught up with more than 50 notifications. That was just from comments on my discussions. I'm sorry but I'm not going to seek anything out right now! I need to jump in the shower and put some clothes on, so that I can catch some fresh air. I see a little bit of sunshine though it's cool. However, I have made a promise to myself that I will start getting a little bit of exercise each day, which I have allowed myself not to keep up with over these last couple of years. I need to start today. I have a hundred and one other things that I need to start doing for myself, but first things first... I need to knock the stink off. (For those who have never heard this phrase, no I'm not really stinking to high heaven. It's just a saying that means that I need to go shower.) What are you doing or have you done on your Sunday?
I emptied the dishwasher and filled it back up, fed and watered the dogs, changed many diapers already (Lol), did some Mylotting, and I am going to vacuum in a little bit. =)
@CoralLevang (21165)
If you want a break, come on out here and do my kitchen and laundry and dishes! You won't have to worry about diapers! Haha
The weather is finally nice enough to allow me to work in the garden. This is my favorite exercise. I have started to dig the ground with a spade to get rid of the weeds accumulated during winter. Today my arms hurt, but I feel happy.
@CoralLevang (21165)
I have some parsley that went to see that I have to pull out. The deer seem to leave it alone though maybe I should just keep it
@CoralLevang I have worked again today, digging I have found some potatoes, I have taken them home, they are still good, it's a shame to waste them.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@LadyDuck I love the fact that we can glean from Gardens and find things that we least expect. I may be helping a community garden that is designed for veterans. I have to find out about that.
Don't lie - I can smell that stink from here
@CoralLevang (21165)
Sweetheart... That stink comes from you!!
@CoralLevang I smell like teriyaki shrimp
@CoralLevang (21165)
@AbbyGreenhill I knew I smelled something fishy where you're concerned
@inertia4 (25192)
A good shower is always something that makes us feel good. I also need to start walking more. I need to start feeling better physically. I have been busy myself doing a few things around the house that needed to be done. Enjoy your shower and your day.
@CoralLevang (21165)
If only I had someone to scrub my back! Now that would be perfection! Haha
@inertia4 (25192)
@CoralLevang Cool. Okay, wait right there, I will hop the first flight out of NY to get there. And when I do, just have me a nice cup of coffee ready. Then prepare for the best back scrub you ever had. LOL. Hey Now!!!
@CoralLevang (21165)
@inertia4 your coffee's getting cold
Ive heard people talk about going outside to get the stink blowed off lol. I just awoke from an unplanned 30 minute power nap.
@CoralLevang (21165)
I've never heard that variation... glad you got the nap
@CoralLevang It was quite magical. The late, unforgettable Patsy Cline was singing quietly in the background (over a stereo, not ipod lol). I was snacking on spicy hot potato chips with a banana and some diet Mt Dew. All of a sudden I was out like a light lol.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@OldGuyPhotograpy that was quite a lunch for you
@ridingbet (23128)
My Sunday is like any ordinary day except that we went to church. Taking showers this hot climate is a remedy too to get rid of sweat and stink.
@CoralLevang (21165)
What has the temperature been there at this time of year?
@ridingbet (23128)
@CoralLevang right now, it is 25 according to my phone, my friend. it is not gloomy anymore and the sun is shining its hottest today.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@ridingbet so if I remember my calculations correctly it's going to be about 80 degrees Fahrenheit
@rusty2rusty (6556)
• Defiance, Ohio
I visited with friends, I also visited with my mom, did a little of shopping and housework. I learned my finances mother has made a turn for the worse. She will not be able to make to the wedding due to her health. She might not live that long either. Still processing it all.
@CoralLevang (21165)
It sounds like this is a tough time. I'm sorry to hear about your mother.
• Defiance, Ohio
@CoralLevang Its not my mom. It is my fiances mom. he was adopted so this makes this harder on him.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@rusty2rusty I'm sorry, nonetheless. My heart goes out to you all.
@LeaPea2417 (9171)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I took a walk and exercised earlier today since it was so nice and sunny out and not too cold. It gave me a much needed boost.
@CoralLevang (21165)
I'm going to get some nice weather fresh air breathing in the my lungs today. It's actually sunny right now
• Toccoa, Georgia
@CoralLevang On this first day of Spring here, it is a perfect Spring Day. It is making me happy.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@LeaPea2417 yay! I'm so glad that it's gotten here
I did some laundry and spent time with my family.
@CoralLevang (21165)
That makes me smile
@CoralLevang my husband had today off and tomorrow. my son goes back to college tomorrow. We enjoyed having him home for spring break.
@CoralLevang (21165)
@Tampa_girl7 we don't start back up in the college classes until the first week of April
@alberello75 (6204)
• Genova, Italy
Last Sunday, me and my brother went to the mall, just to spend an afternoon, without being accompanied by our mother, as usually happens.
@CoralLevang (21165)
Hope you enjoyed it.
• Genova, Italy
@CoralLevang Yes I have
I went for a walk earlier. I also went to the grocery store and picked up a few things. Now I am back home doing some laundry and mylotting a bit before I put something together for dinner.
@CoralLevang (21165)
I put some spare ribs in my crock pot with some onion and a sauce
@CoralLevang sounds delicious.
my sunday was making tacos stuff and trying to catch up on here
@CoralLevang (21165)
I love tacos
@LoriAMoore (10725)
• Louisville, Kentucky
We ate lunch out for then bummed around all day at home in my jammies.
@CoralLevang (21165)
Sounds great!
@DWDavis (9522)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
This Sunday, I slept late, ate a delicious home cooked breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy, worked on our taxes, had some lunch, took a long afternoon nap, had supper, watched a movie on TV, and now am ready to head to bed.
@CoralLevang (21165)
For the most part it sounds like it was a very relaxing and delicious day!
lol ate and posted and myl;otted lol Im retired and in a retirement center so have a ton of time lol
@CoralLevang (21165)
I think I'm ready to move into a retirement home so I can have some time to
I can't even function if I dont' take my shower as soon as I get up. Then it's coffee to get my brain going. It's a pretty quiet day here for me with nothing exciting planned
@CoralLevang (21165)
Its 2:20 in the afternoon and I still haven't had coffee! I'm making the trip out now to go find a Starbucks!
@FayeHazel (5632)
I hope your day is productive. :-) I like that knock the stink off phrase
@CoralLevang (21165)
I don't remember where I learned it. Probably from someone I knew in the Navy. But I can't remember.
Glad you are going to take advantage of that little bit of sunshine. Warmer here, with sunshine too, so will be outdoors for quite a while working in the yard and walking the dog.
@CoralLevang (21165)
I think we've all needed it
And you emerged from the shower smelling like a rose.
@CoralLevang (21165)
Aw that was sweet!
I did the grocery shopping and read part of a book in a bath. Now we are out to lunch
@CoralLevang (21165)
I hope you're enjoying!