Apparently It's White House Breach Month!

Upon waking up this morning I heard that there has been a 3rd attempt in one week to enter the White House in an unauthorized manner. When all this was beginning Snoop Dog had a video come out that showed him pointing a gun at and shooting a clown representation of President Trump. My question is do you think that the actions of celebrities ( who are increasingly calling for harm to the President) plays a role in this?
Thanks for Watching! Please Share and Subscribe! The First 100 Days of President Donald Trump.
• Walnut Creek, California
How could a mother name her child Snoop Dog? No wonder he's troubled. I doubt there's a causal link between violent videos and inappropriate behavior at the White House, but I'm not sure.
@dragon54u (31635)
Cordozar Calvin Broadus, Jr. is what his mom named him. I guess he figured his target audience couldn't handle so many syllables so he changed it to Snoop Doggie Dog and later just Snoop Dog.
@DWDavis (15844)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. is Snoop Dog's real name. But nobody would listen to a pot smoking rapper named Calvin Broadus.
• Walnut Creek, California
@DWDavis Does he have any talent?
I think there are a bunch of idiots running around. They know they will be caught so why do something like that to begin with.
I am sure that Snoop Dog and Bow Wow have had visits from higher ups and given stern warnings. Well, that is what my husband, former regional director of public affairs of the U.S. Dept. of Labor for 37 years, told me. He may be right. Will be interesting to see if dumb Snoop Dog and disgusting Bow Wow pull that kind of thing again. As for intruders, I think that is common for those who are a bit nuts.
@DWDavis (15844)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Bow Wow (real name Shad Gregory Moss, named after a herringlike fish that spends much of its life in the sea, typically entering rivers to spawn), should have known better than to make the remarks he did. There's no excuse. He's not THAT stupid.
@DWDavis Quite a shock to read what Bow Wow tweeted.
I think the action of a lot of loonies sure has an influence on those that are susceptible to influence yes. I see many online outspoken enough to be calling for assassination..absolutely horrifying.
@DWDavis (15844)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I do think there are some deranged, weak-minded individuals who will be inspired by the comments and actions of celebrities to attempt nefarious deeds against POTUS and FLOTUS.
@dragon54u (31635)
I don't know but I would not doubt it since we seem to have a culture of celebrity worship in this country. To be honest, though, I was truly worried whether our last president would make it to the end of his term. All kinds of breaches went on and one person even got inside the White House!! I was wondering why the Secret Service seemed to be so lax, was it because they were being deliberately neglectful? Did they hate democrats? Were they racist? Or was their management just stupid and lazy? Now we have a president quite the opposite of his predecessor and the breaches continue. I think the Secret Service should be overhauled from top to bottom. We cannot afford to lose a president no matter how popular or hated he/she is. They need to do their damned job and protect our commander in chief.
well no. I mean, people may mimic it, but it's not the cele's actions that cause anything. the people doing the action are the ones that chose to do so.
@Jessicalynnt So then those who say Trump's words are a problem are wrong to blame him for what happens because of other people doing things?
@Berniezeitler We all are responsible for ourselves. That being said, there is a difference between a leader/boss saying something, and some random celeb
@Jessicalynnt Yes the celebrity has more influence! I have difficulty with a double standard as it seems you are proposing.