Game Problems?

Boise, Idaho
I play this game on Facebook. It is Call It Right and is a card game. I have been getting rather addicted to it the last few weeks. I usually have all my sites that I work on daily up in different tabs and then I have Facebook up too. I go over there when I get tired of typing and working on them. I take a nice break on Facebook. I go on my wall sometime or go through all the games I like daily and get my free coins and they have really added up so I don't have to buy any. I just let the free ones accumulate. I had thought Thursday evening, before shutting down for the evening, it would just be my luck to have Call It Right go offline or something since I was getting to like it so much. So, Friday I could not get into Call It Right. How weird, right? Saturday I couldn't get into it either. There was just the intro and couldn't even notify Support. Nothing down below like there usually is either. Hmm. I thought maybe they were just doing maintenance but I still wondered. I checked around a little and found a comments page that several had commented that they were having the same issue. Here it is Monday morning and I happened to try it again. It is back up. I played several games and it works great. I am relieved because I really enjoy the game. Do you have one you enjoy? Do you use Facebook or Pego or another site?
I am glad that you enjoy playing that game on facebook. I do not play any games on there.
I used to play computer games but don't anymore. It always seems when you enjoy something like that, something halts it. Whether it is the game malfunctioning, the game getting harder, the game costing money...
Yes, it seems to be so. Glad this one and one other one is still up.
@celticeagle I used to download games from online but those have a lot of spyware with them. Then I moved over to facebook but those get too addicting.
@ScribbledAdNauseum ......I don't download anything if at all possible. My grandson used to and he and I didn't know about all the other stuff that comes with it. We got several spyware situations and one that nearly ruined my computer completely. The ones on FB do get addicting but I just play them as a break so that is good I think.
Such a relief to learn you can now play the game you enjoy so much. I play Bookworm, a word game, that is free to play every evening.
Yes, it is. I love words games. Play a couple on FB too. I like the hidden object ones too.
• Portland, Connecticut
I play Jewel Mania on my phone and Free Cell on my laptop.
Interesting. My daughter has many on her cell. One that is just a cats slot I think. She loves cats.
@voyager11 (1084)
I use Facebook.
Do you play some of the games on there? There are many.
@voyager11 (1084)
22h
@celticeagle Yup, I know.
@LoriAMoore (10407)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I play Words with Friends on my phone with Hubby and just started playing Boggle there as well.
Good to keep your mind working.
Year ago I played on some, but the only game I play is on FB and I play at real-life LOL
Haha.