I wish.

@xFiacre (9549)
Ireland
I've coughed and retched and spluttered Till my ribs are bruised and sore, My muscles are made tender From sleeping on the floor; But through the curtains when I look A soothing sight I see, White sand, green sea and sunshine Are waiting there for me.
The sand might soothe your aching feet The sea your ribs repair But when you turn your head for home Grey skies may still be there Sorry it's not more positive but it's all about the rhyme!
@xFiacre (9549)
@judyev It's always good to be firmly rooted in reality.
@CoralLevang (30714)
The sand, the sea, the sunshine Are beauties to behold! 'Tis been so long since I've seen them And my years are growing old. It's time for me to change that And plan an overdue trip, But I got too excited and hurried And fell down and broke my hip!
Oh, poor you!
@CoralLevang (30714)
@JudyEv not really. But it seemed to be a pretty good stanza!
@CoralLevang Yes, I had to make mine rhyme too!
@besweet (7348)
• Greece
I like the hopeful message at the end! I hope you can enjoy the beautiful day outside with white sand and the sunny weather!
Crawl on out there and enjoy that sand, sea and sunshine.
@OneOfMany (9155)
Well if that's what's waiting, then if you don't mind sand fleas, sleep on that instead! It's softer. :D