The Path Forward Is Challenging But Not Impossible.

As I write this I am looking at the processes and activities ahead. Because of a wind storm we are preparing to replace a privacy fence and remove some trees. I hope this will be completed in the next month. I am looking at losing weight which could shorten my life span if I don't but know that it's in God's hands. I also have several things to work on related to my books, website and presentations. Each has challenges such as getting the word out and altering the layout without making a big mess. Each day has it's challenges but as long as God is with me I will meet those challenges with hope and knowledge that I am not alone in them. What are your challenges in the days ahead?
I need to lose 5 to 7 pounds to be at an ideal weight, and the only way I can do that is to keep a food diary and enter calories consumed. I usually mess up and quit after day two, but I must do this. I am on day 3, so that is progress.
Good luck with your weight loss journey. I am also on one and it is a slow process. It can be done. I still have more to lose, but feel so much better and it has improved my blood sugar.