Ghosts

@Kuttu_007 (1012)
Ghosts are they real??.....I use to hear a lot of scary tales and watch lot of horror movies...why does the ghosts always scare us...do they really wanna scare us??...and exorcism what it's really about...is it sending the evil spirit back to where it came from...in this modern world do we still need to fear ghosts...
• Galati, Romania
Man. Ghosts doesn't exists. Nope.. they will not come and scare you when you are in home. On the other hand exorcism is something who was happened in the Bible. In times of Jesus , when He went and took out the bad spirits from people out there. And today, there are bad spirits , they will not scare us , like ghosts, but they are going to set us to do bad things , if you understand what I am saying :) I think today God is the only exorcist , He can take away that bad spirits in no time , dude :) This is my answer.
@Kuttu_007 (1012)
Well.. it was really nice...
• Galati, Romania
@Kuttu_007 :) I'm glad to hear this
• New Delhi, India
I hate even talking about ghost
@Kuttu_007 (1012)
Do u believe in ghosts...
• New Delhi, India
@rina110383 (24253)
Haven't seen one. For me, they are not real and they don't exist.
• Denmark
Ghosts are not real. All this ghost stuff is for people who have nothing better to do or think about. It's your decision if you want to join in or rather occupy yourself with reasonable topics.
@hillhjill (4100)
I love ghost and hunting for them as well.. I don't think we should be afraid of them tho they are just lost and or stuck here for some reason. I have seen my fair share of weird things and I have more to see.
This world is all about the balance between the good and the evil. I you believe in existence of God(positive energy) you have to believe in ghosts(negative energy) as well.