Hello there!

Peoria, Arizona
I took some time off yesterday just to focus on some crocheting. Which was amazing, I was only on my computer just because I kind of needed the pattern. Because who prints out patterns? Not me. I got the front side of the pillow done, I would post a picture but I am currently using my desktop and do not have the picture on it. oh well! You will see it when it is completely done! No spoilers! Today I am working script number 4 of my graphic novel. Pretty excited. Moving right along with everything. That is what is going on with my day today, how bout you?
@sabtraversa (9184)
It was a productive day for you, well done! And it sounds like this one will be about the same. Well, today I'm back to myLot, trying to type down something. Okay, it doesn't sound like a huge plan, but I haven't been here in a while.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have been missing you! We all need a little break sometime
Ran some unexciting errands this morning and now just fooling away the day. Just a routine day.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sometimes we have to live in the mundane to find something exciting!
That's great! I'm curious about this pillow you are making.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha it will be done next weekend for sure!
@DesirousDreamer ......I hope you post and let us see it.
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle Of course! I already said I would!
@rina110383 (21980)
Been busy with tax cases of my clients, including their tax returns.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sounds like a lot especially with this time of year haha
@LoriAMoore (8824)
Decided to republish 2 of my books from my now-defunct publisher and write a new one. Gonna start these projects after my vacation
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome!
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Nice daily note! I got my blog writing done, a 1,200 words article. I'm on my way to finishing the second article of the day. I'm very excited about blog writing right now! . Tomorrow, I don't know. I just keep writing once the mood is coming.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome! When you get in the mood to write, you just go for it until the flame slows down
You're very busy! Keep it up! Cant wait to see the finished product
• Peoria, Arizona
I like to keep busy, even if it is just a simple craft