I erased my PayPal address from my profile but...

Italy
I decided to not share too much of my personal life. So it's been a while since you read from me. I will try to get back in action though. Bitcoin faucets have become somehow addicting, sorry. Add the fact I have a new boyfriend now. I know, that was fast. Back to the title... I erased my PayPal address from my profile but. How lovely is it to end a sentence with "but"? First of all, why? Well, you got to know I could be eligible to pay taxes if I received money every month, so I thought of receiving the myLot's payment every two months. It wouldn't work still because I'm supposed to not "work" for more than 30 days in a row, but hey, who knows. I can take a day off once a week and break it. Just kidding, none will ever catch me anyway. Their booty wouldn't be huge either. And myLot isn't a freaking job, it simply rewards you... RIGHT?! Do you pay taxes for your myLot earnings? I mean, they could barely pay the internet bill. Last but not least, but? I didn't reach the needed $5. I need fifty cents. So it was useless to delete my PP address, finally.
• Denmark
I'd like to see an Italian bureaucrat getting busy to catch you for tax evasion. :-) There are bigger fish to fry.
That's what makes me feel better, there are bigger fish, indeed.
• Denmark
@sabtraversa For example, bosses of the Mafia, 'Ndrangheta, Camorra and Sacra Corona Unita.
@bunnybon7 (28560)
• Holiday, Florida
@sabtraversa it does seem the big people like to pick on lesser people though. lets hope they don't.
@topffer (25344)
• France
What kind of tax would you pay in Italy for earning $5/month ? And why would not you have to pay it if you earn $10/2 months ? I am starting to understand why the Italian economy is not good.
@topffer (25344)
• France
@sabtraversa This is not simple in your country, and it probably costs more to recover a small tax like this than what you have to give.
@topffer (25344)
• France
@mysdianait (64019)
@sabtraversa You forgot to add the cost of the accountant that you would need to fill in your tax return too
@mysdianait (64019)
Does your new boyfriend work in the tax department perchance?
Close enough, he's a... TAXi driver!
@mysdianait (64019)
@daddyevil - you should read this one! @vandana7 @purplealabaster @jlyn10
@DaddyEvil (18055)
I am sorry I was ignoring you, Sabrina. It wasn't on purpose, I promise. When I was called to your discussion, I was upset. Then I saw a friend who was paying taxes she didn't have to pay, so I told her what the law actually was, gave supporting proof and moved on. I don't think I actually know you, do I? My devices didn't recognize your avatar or tag name, at least. It is my pleasure to meet you here on myLot... I do hope you are having fun while you earn your pennies! If, by chance, you are not having enough fun, come find me and we will see if we can fix that for you! Happy myLotting!
Lol DE, We can always fix any problem Except for girl thing, love thing, marriage thing..... @sabtraversa - It wasn't cool... That's the way it should be .... wherever I go my people should follow me... I am the KING @daddyevil - I am the King right ? @vandana7 @jyln10 @purplealabaster @topffer --- Where are you guys... I will keep you bothering in your notifications until you acknowledge me I am a status checker you see For Topffer and DE I am Router .... lol who sends I am alive signals to all the adjacent connections
@DaddyEvil (18055)
@vandana7 But he is so much fun, vanny!
@vandana7 (51250)
@DaddyEvil .. I agree...
@LoriAMoore (10725)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I wondered where you were. Welcome back.
Thank you!
You don't necessarily have to post about your peronal life to post here. Come interact with others ir post a childhood memory or something that you love in life.. something not too personal
Still personal, but not too personal. I will keep that in mind, thank you. And yes, sorry, I reached your response a bit late.
@alberello75 (6204)
• Genova, Italy
I'm sorry, I did not understand, do you want to unsubscribe permanently from Mylot?
I only erased the PayPal address on my profile, just that little thing. And I did so as there's a tiny risk someone can fine me as working and receiving money every month without paying taxes can be seen as evasion. Partita IVA must be opened and taxes must be paid when one of these two conditions can apply: - The yearly income is over € 5000; - The payments arrive once a month, or more times per month. It has to be every two months, for example. It's something I read a while ago and it scared me. I would have been safe anyway, there are so many people in Italy being paid monthly online. I would never leave myLot. I can't unless I contact the administration. And I don't want to contact the admins.
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa But the value of € 5,000, in Italy is calculated by an indicator called ISEE. Under € 5000, is in the "no tax area"
@alberello75 Right, that's why you must pay taxes if you earn over €5000. But I read you would also have to pay if you receive something monthly, and it does not matter if you reach €5000 in a year or if you do less. That sounded completely wrong and unfair to me.
@akalinus (12165)
Whether you deleted your PP addy or not, they are required to report your earnings to the IRS. I pay taxes on all my online earnings as well as my part time job. How are the bitcoin fountains working for you?
Most of my earnings come from myLot so I shouldn't be eligible for taxes, at least here. I know PP must give away info if the national tax agency asks for it, I know I can't hide but if they see I don't get paid often, they won't think it's an activity worth being taxed. The tax system is quite different here, I bet. I would have to hire an accountant just for a few bucks I earn monthly, I'd rather avoid that. Earnings from BTC waterfalls are good, like $5 a month, for no brain activity that's perfect.
@akalinus (12165)
@sabtraversa I pretty much have to declare my earnings. I have a part-time job that gives me a 1099 form for miscellaneous income plus whatever online. If it is miscellaneous income, how come they take so much? Because the government needs it more than I do.
@akalinus I see, I think I would do the same if I had a form to fill. I mean, I would have to do it.
@Lubuto (2360)
• Zambia
You are right Mylot earnings would barely pay internet.
And who pays the electricity bill for computer use then? Quite incomplete.
@Lubuto (2360)
• Zambia
@sabtraversa I use the phone instead.
@Lubuto Then electricity for charging the phone.
@louievill (13224)
I had been into bitcoin faucets for quite sometime now, and I'm on the next stage of buying and trading cryptos in small amounts, hope you hit the large btc price spike last week. It's somewhat related to the discussion since crypto currency is somewhat anonymous and decentralized especially dash and monero and makes it rather difficult to tax. Good luck to you and your new BF, it's nice seeing you again.
I still have the thought of betting on soccer matches, not sure I would trade/bet on BTC. If they start taxing my pennies made with faucets I will begin to steal, damn it! And thank you.
@louievill I would love to save a few BTC and wait for a few years. Ten years ago they were worth less than 1/10 compared to now, so yes, that's curious enough. I don't have enough patience for studying the other cryptos.
@louievill (13224)
@sabtraversa that's true, when I collected some of my coins they were just worth around 380 or 400 hundred dollars and last week it was close to 1,300 The other cryptos are no different from btc, just create a wallet and address for them. Wallets like coinomi hold multiple kinds of currency all in one. This will diversify your portfolio, just take the cryptos that Epay has cause the fauets are there. ETH that I traded for 12 dollars is now 45. Dogecoins are also good and fun to collect since they are whole numbers not fractions like sats. oh okay, just take in what you can digest first lol!
I know you.... I know you ... But I just don't remember where I saw you Yeah world is so short, That taxi driver didn't return my $4.50, would you mind to return it back ? I am at 50 cent so you see
Sorry, he thought those $4.50 were tips and bought me an ice cream.
@sabtraversa I didn't say keep the change And you ate it Now I have to wait another 1 year or so to get my payout
@ChesneyM (6756)
You would have passed that 50 cents by now, right?
Hmm, yeah! I'm at $5.09 at the moment.
@ChesneyM (6756)
@sabtraversa 4-5 more days, you should be fine!
• Eugene, Oregon
It takes a lot to reach payment here for sure.
I'm now very close, a few cents to $5. Thanks for your contribution! It's much harder when you have no time or inspiration to be active here. ,
@EddieHands (27505)
meow welcome back.. and keep making tons of money !
Thank you! Not too much money because I've been obsessed with taxes lately.
@nomus24g (11155)
does the tax department of your country give any damn to your monthly $5
I hope they don't! But they could, if I'm breaking the law I would have to pay them €1000 yearly just to be paid legally by myLot. I'm pretty sure it is not the case, but that's still €1000 in their pockets.
@bunnybon7 (28560)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i don't usually make enough to even pay my internet but its fun here plus it has that little bonus most other sites don't have. lol
Yes, exactly. I wouldn't even need a lawyer if that was the case, really.
If I have to declare myLot payment then I must also declare the money I spend to be here and so no hassles. I do not declare. I spend more than what I earn.
If you can deduct the expenses, then yes, nothing to worry about.
@sabtraversa May be I could but it is too much of a hassle providing receipts and stuff.
Hmm that seems crazy you would have to pay taxes on mylot earnings we barley make enough here to buy anything lol.
Law doesn't always match common sense. I can still hope for mercy if that's the case.
@sabtraversa Yeah, here you have to make like a lot before they want you to file taxes.