"When she got her throat slit, it turned me on."

Perth, Australia
I was talking to my dad the other day about some things in regards to one of my ex boyfriends. ( Aidan ) My dad really hates him. As do I. Sometimes I just need to vent things out when I remember something about the times I was around him. As much as it hurts or angers my dad to hear what went on, he still listens which is good. I told him how Aidan and I were watching a movie and I'm pretty sure it was Scream. Long story short a woman on the movie got her throat slit. Sometime after the movie ended, Aidan said "When she got her throat slit, it turned me on." I just remember sitting there being quiet in disbelief. I still don't know to this day if he actually meant it or it was just another scare tactic to make me stressed out. Either way........I'm having trouble getting this memory out of my head. Has anyone ever told you something f***ed up like this?
Glad to hear you are away from that piece of garbage and, please be careful my friend there is a lot of crazy people out there.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you. Me too. He has done so much damage to me that is just so unforgivable! Thank you.
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome and, very sorry you had to go through that stuff
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you. At least I can say he is out of my life for good! I wish he would move to another state though....or country...actually another planet would be better.
@Daljinder (22172)
No one has ever told me something like that. Only person I have known about is this "thing" you call your Ex. I hope we never cross paths.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder lol thing. Yeah he is....something else....
@Daljinder (22172)
@VivaLaDani13 That "thing" does not deserve to be called a human.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder And he made me believe I was scum and deserved to die....
@pgntwo (22474)
• Carthage, Tunisia
Whoa, scary! I stick with films like Despicable Me, nothing vaguely turn-onnable in there, unless you fancy a Minion with coconut halves strapped to its chest
• Perth, Australia
@pgntwo lol Minions are cute! I like watching any type of movie really. But yeah, I don't think I want to see that particular movie again until I'm over this memory.
@pgntwo (22474)
• Carthage, Tunisia
@VivaLaDani13 Wise move.
@moffittjc (45207)
• Gainesville, Florida
I dated a girl a long time ago that told me she was into dark things. Dark as in like evil. I didn't stick around too long after that. She might have been one of those people that got turned on by watching people get their throats sliced open. I wasn't about to find out. I certainly don't need that kind of weirdness in my life. But I'm sure there are many people out in this crazy messed up world who do enjoy things like that. It really pisses me off that your ex-bf was like that to you.
I would think it was just a scare tactic because abusers are like that. They like to keep you on edge because they have control over you. I heard so many terrible things that haunt me. It is something that stays with you no matter how many year pass. I try not to think too much about those days but sometimes something happens and it takes me back there.
• Perth, Australia
@Happy2BeMe I'm sorry you have days where you remember certain things and I really agree with you. It's been well over 5 years since I last saw him. I was with him for 6 years. So there's a lot of things he did throughout that time that still haunts me too.
@VivaLaDani13 it is good that you were finally able to get free of him. It takes a long time to heal from something like that. I am sure he is doing the same to another woman now.
• Perth, Australia
@Happy2BeMe That's what I wonder sometimes. Wondering if he has another victim.
@louievill (19643)
There 's just something not right with people gettin turned on with throats getting slit. I remember what I saw about serial killers, they weren't born one but something that progressed being turned on by blood to torturing animals. Hope that was just a scare tactic and incase you don't ran on to him again or cross paths
• Perth, Australia
@louievill I'm hoping it was a scare tactic too because it's making me wonder if all this time he got some kind of satisfaction from hurting me. I mean I know he did it to scare me and it was like some sort of power trip but what if he enjoyed it a little bit...too much? I don't know. And makes me wonder if he could have hurt me in that way too. He used to scare me with knives but now I'm wondering if he would have ever actually cut me.
@louievill (19643)
@VivaLaDani13 are you far from him now or does he just live in your community? Hope he is gone from your life for good
• Perth, Australia
@louievill He lives in another suburb. About a 15-20 minute drive from my house.
@kepweng (18545)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im Scared in VIOLENT Films
• Perth, Australia
@kepweng I can be sometimes depending on what it's about.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
I have never heard anyone say anything like that. That is pretty f-ed up. It's a good thing you got away from that jerk.
• Perth, Australia
@RichardMeister I agree. It really is f***ed up! And I'm very glad I'm away from him too. He really was dragging me down in many ways.
o he sound psychotic to me albeit perhaps borderline insaben I have been lucky not to meet a man like that
• Perth, Australia
@Hatley I hope you never have to. It's not an easy thing to deal with.
No, I've not come across anything like that in real life, thank goodness. How did he ever manage to get you as his girlfriend? He sounds like a real freak.
Yikes, that's totally chucked up, I'm lucky not to have had anyone say anything that perverted to me. Damn, I just got people bumps.
@Juilee (497)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
And that's why he is your "ex" who knows what he might do to you. No, people don't tell me messed up things.
@UncleJoe (10861)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
To-o-o-o-o creepy!
@sugartoes (42520)
• Greencastle, Indiana
wow you had a real winner there .....WRONG that just goes to show what a real creep you had. hopefully you don't have anything to do with him now