I earn around US $30 a day if I stay away from the laptop.

Chile
Today was a day of thiking for me. As many of you know, a post I wrote was deleted by mylot. Although my friends here have nothing to do with it, I was angry at the way the site had treated me. And just like when I stopped smoking, I did my math. @GoAskAlice or should I say @GoAskAlex should check the many people that come here to earn money writing one or 2 line posts. And, on top of it all, the spam the site with many posts one after another. But as mylot prefered to delete one of my posts ( which meant that the next post was not in context), I decided to take it easy, relax and earn money offline as I have always done. I declared myself healthy a couple of days ago. My cancer is on remission and let´s hope it keeps on that way. So I will start earning real money instead of a few cents that will make the Administration of mylot tremble. Sorry friends, I´m still mad. Specially since I have seen several posts today talking about how much money some of you have earned. If I were @GoAskAlex , I´d replace my post. And say he´s sorry.
@PatZAnthony (10418)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope all goes well for you, no matter you decide to do.
Thank you very much.
@divalounger (1983)
I am not sur from your post what happened, but I am sorry that it did and hope it gets sorted out for you
My last post said it all.
@OneOfMany (9052)
Always go for the big bucks, and keep this as a social interaction. This has never been a money bin.I haven't gotten up to $30 online yet, which is one of the steps up to a higher goal. And if I spent less time here, I probably would be there by now! Part of my primary job I earned $351 today, but it was a big sales day. That's not every day.
I never minded the money untol today when the administration deleted one of my posts. I think I will do less lylotting and do other things instead.
@OneOfMany (9052)
@marguicha Hell hath no fury, right? :D Every now and then I wonder why I hang around, because there are so many people here that annoy me with emotional feelings and no logic behind why they feel that way. Religious views, political views, and societal views that I will take time to add to with a discussion they choose to ignore or never honestly reply to. After a while, what's the point? It was like someone whining about people not knowing what it was like to work with a disability and how they were so unfortunate, and I told them that I work with multiple problems, and people I know work with broken backs and great injuries, and that if they really wanted to work, they could. And for my great reply, I got nothing back on it. If people want to discuss something and be understood, they need to hear the truth from similar people and know that their future isn't decided because they want pity for a condition.
@OneOfMany True. I really hang around because I am very fond of some mylotters. THe money is not an issue as what I earn in a month would not be enough to buy bread for a day. But I think that we can post sometimes when we reach a goal, specially if said news is among other things. I confess that today I was greatly angry by mylot´s administration when they deleted one of my posts. So I will center on other activities.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Glad you earned some money offline then Marguicha.
I could. I don´t as it took 5 years of my life to get well. I will now.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@marguicha And I am so pleased to know you are well Marguicha.
@TiarasOceanView In 2 more days a surgeon will take away the reservoir I have for the chemo. End of a stage in my life.
@suziecat7 (3192)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Sorry you went through that. I hope it all gets better for you.
I´ll be better tomorrow, I suppose.
I'm sorry this has upset you so much. I hope you'll continue here as I'd miss our chats.
I hope tomorrow I´ll be on a better mood.
It's always good to win some money.
I can earn it.
@marguicha That's very good.
@TheInvisibleMan I´m planning to change my life after cancer is behind me.
What I fail to understand is how the myLot community and Admin think differently. What we really feel should be a violation stays put. If I report and the post stays I feel humiliated and that discourages me from reporting.
I just recieved a message from Alex and asked me that I could "repost" it. I don´t keep my posts under my arms nor do I save them as if it were divine words. What is done is done, I suppose.
@marguicha All is not well here
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Good to vent but don't quit!! I use mylot as a writing workout whether I have actual paid work to do or not. It's like runners/sprinters and their stretch routines.
I have never used mylot either to earn money or to do a writing workout as English is not my native language. Mylot has been a way to relate to people, specially some years ago when I was in chemo and my only outing was to the hospital. As a paid job, as all jobs online, it is only an incentive. As such, if we tell in a post that we reach payout, it should not be considered a violation of anything. I have a helper for 5 days a week. I pay her little (around US$20 a day). Do you think that the money I earn here is what makes me stay at my lot?
@GoAskAlice (4131)
Just sent you a message.
I just answered your message.
I am sorry that it upsets you. I hope you will feel happy again. It is not worth to get angry in such kind of things. My discussions also experienced being deleted and I just let it go.
I talked to Alex via message and told him to tell the moderator to read better the posts, specially if they were from old mylotters.
@connierebel (1584)
I earn a lot more offline too, because I have a full time job. So I don't have much time to spend on MyLot. I can understand why you'd be upset that your post was deleted. Sometimes the admins tend to be a little too zealous in their quest to keep spam at bay, I think.
You cannot think that a person who has been here for almost a decade is a spammer. And my post met the rules of the site. I´m ashamed of the way the administration treated me.
I am so glad to hear that your cancer is in remission. Take care. I hope you feel better about myLot too soon.
I have noticed A LOT of people with one line posts. I really have to shake my head at those posts staying put and yours being deleted.