My new best friend

Peoria, Arizona
They are a little cold hearted, but you know, they know how to chill really well. It's an ice pack...my best friend is an ice pack. I have be sweltering here. It has been getting up to 93 degrees as of late and I am just melting into a little puddle. I wasn't here in Arizona last year during all the heat so I am not acclimated to the heat, which is terrible because I am getting sick and headaches nonstop. Someone in my kik group went, "Seriously? 93 degrees is hot to you? It gets up to 105 in the summer!" Basically calling me weak because I am sweating at 93 degrees, but then I replied with, "It gets up to 122 here in the summer, shush" because I was just not handling anyone. It is too hot to deal with people who are like, "You are a wimp! I have it worse than you" Just want to smack them with my ice pack. This ice pack is delightful though. It is an ice pack I used when I was in elementary school, so beautiful memories and I put it on the nape of my check and my chest. It feels amazing. I am still sweating like crazy, but the ice pack helps out a lot. It is my best friend. I just have to put it to refreeze every few hours.
Oh wow it is 93 in Arizona right now. It's colder in California right now! My cold as in... its 57.
• Peoria, Arizona
I think it got up to 96 yesterday, it was awful
@DesirousDreamer Ouch! That is definitely warm!
• Peoria, Arizona
@infatuatedbby Thankfully we are getting a little bit of a break though haha it is supposed to be in the 80s this week
@sabtraversa (9910)
I'm starting to complain about temps reaching 65 (outside) this spring. I can't imagine 93 in March. Yeah, 122, let's prepare some water to boil now! Scary.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha many people have tried frying eggs on our pavements. It gets so hot here. It is awful.
@LoriAMoore (10170)
Oh, I do that too when I get overheated. BFF!
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha it is wonderful! I cannot use a wet towel or I get a rash and wetting down my hair is just annoying, I cannot believe I didn't think of this sooner!