A New Hair Style

A week or so ago, I went to a new hairstylist. She is so good. She blended and texturized my hair. It doesn’t lay there like a lump anymore. I might try to post a new picture. Not sure how. It’s much easier to control. I still can’t get it as curly as she did on the top. But I do come close and have gotten some compliments on my hair. She gave me some samples of a gel and wax. My hair is more manageable now. A lot of the frizziness is gone. The Garnier I bought over the counter worked a little but the other products work better. And the way she did my hair makes it a lot more easier to control too. So last week, I went and bought it. It’s the Matrix brand. It wasn’t cheap. But it will last a few months.
sometimes you gotta pay a little more when you find something that works, I need a haircut myself
Oh so nice when a stylist does something good Susan. Would be nice to see it yes.
@MarymargII (9193)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes my hair can be frizzy too- I use natural oil hair products and gels too and it does help! Glad you love your new Spring hair!
@TheSojourner (17493)
Take a selfie and upload it from there!! Sounds great.
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
A good haircut can make a big difference! I have found the ideal for me too and it makes it so easy to style the hair without so much effort.
@besweet Yes, because in the morning I don't like to spend over 10 minutes on my hair. too much else to do.
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
@Susan2015 If the haircut is good, you don't have to spend a lot of time. I wash my hair the previous night and blow them dry carefully and they just need brushing in the morning. How do you style yours?
@sueznewz2 (9633)
• Alicante, Spain
It's so good when you get a good cut and style... it really helps to keep it looking nice... I'm glad you've found some hair products that help too....
I am hopeless at doing anything with my hair so now I just keep it longish and straight.
Glad that you are happy with your new hair style.
We want to see! I must try it because I deal with a lot of frizziness especially when the weather is damp.
@mosherii (396)
I have run out of hairstyles of late. I find myself repeating the same things over and over.
I look forward to seeing your new look.