Tablets/Pills for everything! Isn't it scary?

By RK
@ragikutty (2468)
Kerala, India
I mean lot variety of tablets/pills available for everything. Like for getting slim, gaining weight, getting fairer, getting muscles, hair growth and what not!!! I just don't get it. Why searching for shortcuts? I am always scared of these kinds of stuffs. Are you? Or is it okay to use those?
I am afraid of those types of tablets too. I think it best that we avoid those.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
I know. But theses youngsters are behind shortcuts these days.
Their use has to be restricted.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
I know. But youngsters run behind these. They get it from friends and through contact circle I think. No idea where this is all going
@ragikutty It's something kinda complicated.
@franxav (3470)
There are quick-fix solutions for every problem.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
But aren't those scary? I wouldn't try any of those for myself. Nor I will let anyone in family use it.
The less we use, the better for us.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
One of my colleague who loves body building was telling me the other day. Someone got him tablets which will help him build big muscles with those. But when he read it, something like "rebuilding Dna" was there which got him scared and hence he didn't use it even after spending huge amount on it.
You mean APPS for the use on smart phones not the actual tablets people play on or seek information on ?
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
Oh no. I meant the medical tablets/capsules. Not the applications in phones or tablets
@ragikutty ah well then you are correct as it seems the labs across the planet are full of scientists who want to offer short cuts that cost more and do less . . . good short post and my mistake on not reading it accordingly
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
@enlightenedpsych2 I think I should have mentioned Pills. Lots use pills instead of tablets. I didn't get that word while started the discussion.
I think it is better to have the natural way.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
Yes. Natural ways are always better. Or At the least the tablets should be taken under medical prescription only.
@ragikutty I agree. It is better if the medicine is being prescribed by a doctor.
@quantum2020 (8267)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I think it´s not. I always try to get my body needs from fruit and vegetables and other foods.
@ragikutty (2468)
• Kerala, India
That is really great. That is how it should work. Pills are the shortcuts which might give adverse effects in future