Job don't like anymore :(

I am really thankful to have my company who accepted me before even I'm so empty handed. I've learned a lot. They're able to pay me for what I deserve even though they're paying their employees not that high compare to the other companies. I love this company because the management is good. Apparently, last year, the company has been sold. The name was changed. Good thing, they did not change their employees. We stayed because we've been in the company for almost a year in a half. All medical documents, benefits, coverage has been settled and regularized. We experienced a lot of changes. The work is much harder but the pay was not changed, it stays as what it was. We felt like we need to follow them for whatever they want us to do and there's no way for us to complain. I can't take it anymore, but why I'm still staying in that company? First, my boyfriend is my workmate too, we're seeing each other everyday because we're in the same location. Second, I'm getting used to the environment, the people, the staffs etc., Third, I'm thinking that I will be starting again from the beginning if I will quit. I know that its hard, but let us see, everything happens for a reason
@JustBhem (22694)
• Davao, Philippines
I felt this way back 4 years ago. I love the job I am working, the company and my friends which happen to be my work mate. And like yours, the company changed and they keep us all in vain. So I quit.
Are you happy now with your new company?
• Newport, Rhode Island
Is there a way you can look for another job while still working there? It's much easier to find a job if you already have one. Just don't do it while you're on a work computer. Good luck!
Well, it is easy now to find a job specially if you have a good records in the previous one. I just can't leave my second family in the company