Favorite TGIF Shows # 10- Just the 10 of us.

Banks, Oregon
I figured since it's Friday night. I would start a series about my favorite TGIF shows and, in at # 10 is Just the 10 of us, it was a spin off of Growing Pains, starring Coach Lubbock, Bill Kirchenbauer and, his family, mostly his 4 daughters Mary, Cindy, Wendy and, Connie, the show only lasted 2 seasons, but was one of my favorite on the TGIF line up. Did you ever watch just the 10 of us? Some information verified at Wikipedia and, the picture is from ravepad.com
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I saw the episode on growing pains when he was fired from school and announced to his kids about moving to Eureka California where just the 10 of us is set.Make sure to include family matters,step by step,boy meets world,and full house on your countdown.
Glad you saw that episode and, don't worry they will be included lol, probably at the top.
@crossbones27 (15115)
• Redlands, California
That is funny, cool to see such an old schedule. Life is weird like that the small things we find neat.
I love the old classic tgif shows, grew up watching them for many years.
I have no recollection of this one, but i loved the TGIF lineup maybe this one aired before i was born or when i was more interested in cartoons then these type of shows....
Yes, I think it was either before you were born or when you were very little, it was a good show though. It was in the line up with Perfect Strangers, Full House and, Mr. Belvidere.
@TRBRocks420 Interested in seeing you're Top Ten and how you order them
I never heard of that show before.
Yes, it's probably not really well known, unless you watched TGIF from the very beginning.
I must have missed this one.
I've heard of growing pains and watched it but never heard of this spin off
I never watched this, but I used to watch Bill Kirchenbauer on a show called make me laugh.
I don't remember this one at all.