Was Reading

Redlands, California
How someone up set someone. In such a away it made them feel like a piece of dog doo doo. You humans, sounding like an alien now because how I feel some times. You can tell the right people for the wrong and was his words, but his friend asks is that true or did someone put that in your head. We all already knew, someone put that in his head. I did not even know the person who gave him advice and have not seen the man in close to 20 years. Saw a few Facebook posts and same man. Funny how easy people can go backwards with their thinking. Why I also would not recommend being social on Facebook, It is fun, but you out there and people will make you pay
Alien by Bush from the album Sixteen Stone
• Lakewood, Colorado
Agreed. Some Facebook is fine, but too much out there can be deadly.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, it is pretty sad, and I know if it can piss me off who considers oneself a strong mind person. It must to major damage to weaker minded people.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@crossbones27 I feel sorry for anyone that is threatened by an opinion..must get a back bone.
• Redlands, California
@TiarasOceanView Indeed, how are so many able to walk.
I don't even post on Facebook anymore. I just follow what my friends are up to.
• Redlands, California
Yeah about what I do, with annoy them with songs they hate. lol. Hey have to get a kick out of life somehow.
I have lost so many friends via facebook, sometimes i wish i had never added certain people, so many people have opinions differing then mine and unfortunatley they are the type who try to shove theres down others throats.....
• Redlands, California
Indeed, I hate that. better to show them if you are trying to make them see things in a new light.
Some people just like to take the words as it is with out even investigating. No wonder media had always been successful manipulating people.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, Fake news is a problem and the fakers are having a field day with people.
@besweet (7348)
• Greece
I have Facebook but I am not active at all. I just use it to contact friends through pm's if there is no other way.