Thrift Store Finds 3/25

Defuniak Springs, Florida
So yet again, we stopped at the thrift store on the way home after grocery shopping this morning, and I went straight to the book section. I got nine books for $2.00 including a cook book. The books I picked up are: "Left Behind" by Tim Layhaye and Jerry B Jenkins "Unexpected" by Lori Foster "The Bermuda Triangle" by Maureen Johnson "The Nanny Diaries" by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus "Shoot the Moon" by Billie Letts "Grave Sight" by Charlaine Harris Southern Living's The Dinner and Supper Cookbook "YaYas in Bloom" by Rebecca Wells "True Colors" by Kristin Hannah Then I got three dvd's for $6: The Simpsons Movie The first season of The Jeff Foxworthy Show The Matrix I don't think I did too bad for eight bucks. The books were more picked over this week than they usually are when we go. But I still managed to snag some good ones.
Me and my friend are going on discount Wednesday sometime in the future I'm going to wait until I need new clothes
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@sharon6345 , I should do clothes shopping soon too, but I didn't feel like it today.
@thislittlepennyearns that's okay it will be there when you get ready
@dramagirl26 (3333)
• Ringgold, Virginia
You got some really good finds at the thrift store. I like getting books from the stores, sometimes you can find good books at excellent bargains.
It sounds like you came away with a great haul today! My husband has banned me from doing any thrifting for the foreseeable future. Once we get moved and settled into our new apartment I should be able to pick up the habit again. I've been focusing more on home decor items recently, though... I still have a huge pile of titles to read one of these days.
@zarlamain (24874)
This is exactly why I like thrift stores. I can find great books for a fraction of the price. I went to the thrift store a few days ago and bought a bunch of brand new books for $10 total. That was quite the good deal. Have fun reading them!
@Tina30219 (36544)
• Onaway, Michigan
Good deal for your stuff. I hope you enjoy your books and movies.
That is a great deal getting 9 books for 2 bux. I have The Nanny Diaries. Not been able to really get into that one. Whenever I get books, I go to the city library when they have their monthly book sale. Most of the books are $2 and some are $1. Not many are more than that.
• New Delhi, India
You bought a lot many books in $2..great