Chicken stew tortillas and flavored water

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I had a substancial meal today but now I'm feeling sick. My system cannot stand more than it needs. I accustomed my system to this for the past three years. What did you have for lunch?
Meatball sub and vegges soup,, potato chips, pears for dessert nice lunch ope you feel better soon Jose.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks. That was a nice meal. I"m feeling better now
@quantum2020 glad to hear that
@rina110383 (21980)
Had pork with tomato sauce, carrots and potatoes, and white rice.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Tat is good food. Rice and carrots and potatoes are some of my favorite foods. I eat them whenever I can
Homemade pasta soup. It is very soft and delicious. I make it with meat bones that are awesome for my knees (or so the doctor told me).
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It' good to eat food that is known to do good to your system. I would like to eat like that everyday
Yes, sometimes eating more than usual does not do well for us. I had a veggie burger on whole wheat bread for lunch.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Veggy burguer sounds fine. I. Wish I had eaten veggies. Next time I"ll change the menĂº