Writing letters.

Chile
It has been a long time since I have sat down to write long letters telling about my whereabouts. Although now I don´t pick up a pen and a piece of paper, what I call "a letter"is something much bigger and important than what I´d call an e-mail. I have been thinking for a long time in some friends I have had for decades. Thinking about it, I have known them for 50 years. A couple of years ago they went to the US where their kids live and I haven´t seen them since. Now I wrote. Long and telling just about everything. Do you have this kind of friends you write letters to?
Nice. Thats awesome. I dont have many friends I have known for longer than 15 years but luckily weall live close enough to chat in person!
Even my friends who live in my city are not people I can see all the time. The city is too big and it is difficult to go elsewhere.
It has been a long time that I haven't wrote a letter to someone. Basically, I just write here.
I wrote the letters in my laptop and sent them via e-mail. But the lenght of the letter was a lot bigger.
@marguicha I don't use email lately. Basically, I think notifications in mylot is like my personal emails.
@Shavkat I would want more from my personal friends here. Just yesterday, Dixie sent a picture from La Habana with Humberto drinking a mojito.
@cleomich (585)
No, I don't have. Friendship is everything
How about friends that go away?
@Shwetasingh (1364)
Not exactly... Actually these days you don't even have to email... Whatsup facebook they have given enormous options to talk or write to your beloved. So if you have short and better way then why to go for writing. Although writing gives as a very good feel but still the time is running so fast.
I talk to my grandsons in Europe only if they message me. As for me answering is very difficult, I then call them. If they are messaging me, they are awake