Good morning myLot

Hey everyone! I hope your day is off to a great start. It is gray and cold here at the Jersey Shore with a current temperature of 42 degrees F. It isn't supposed to get much warmer than that either as the day goes on. Yuck. We had a late night last night. We didn't get back home from the city until about 11pm. I immediately went to bed as it was a long, but very fun, day. Dinner was absolutely delicious! I can't wait to go up there again and try another place. This morning I did the grocery shopping. I've just finished putting everything away and I'm now sitting down with a cup of coffee. Today we have to attend a baptism at 2pm and then a dinner for that at 4pm. This is a very busy weekend for us! We usually have no plans at all. What's everyone else up to today?
Glad to hear you had a great day yesterday. Not much rest for you this weekend. I haven't decided what I am going to do today but I am sure I will find something to do. Have a great day.
No, not much rest at all. I just cooked the chicken for my lunches. I realized I'll be busy during the usual time that I'm making my salads. This busy stuff is interfering with my SYSTEM.
@NJChicaa lol sometimes life does get in the way
You are having a monster weekend!
Yesterday was good. Not thrilled about today.
@quantum2020 (10185)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´m going to be working on a project for some hours and posting on Mylot. At noon I´m out for lunch and then, I´m comimg back and spend the rest of the evening hours online, finally, I´m going home to rest
Busy day for you