Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (6695)
Here's my regular update of online work accomplished over the past week. I wrote two posts and two articles for later use. I did some work on two InfoBarrel articles. I published a role playing game supplement, completed the text for another and did some work on eleven more. I wrote and published two pages and two posts on the RPG site. I wrote four articles for the general site, publishing one of them and another six. I wrote and published two articles on the science fiction site and published twelve posts. I wrote five posts for the electronics site. Approximately 11,600 words were written last week. As well as this, there were the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I also did some graphical work on some images for an article series as well as laying out a role playing game supplement in Scribus. As expected, not much was accomplished at the tail end of the week. Image: Morguefile
@Ronrybs (7299)
• London, England
At the weekend, I like to get the old maps out and plan a route for some cycling touring. I've not been in years, but this year I decided to make an effort. Still having fun pouring over old maps can't be said to be real work!
@egdcltd (6695)
I was away over the weekend and near some cycle routes - but in a car!
@Ronrybs (7299)
• London, England
@egdcltd Just so long as you weren't motoring on cycle routes!
@egdcltd (6695)
@Ronrybs They really didn't look very suitable for cars!
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Shut up! Almost 12,000 words in one week! I'm good if I do 1000-1500 words a week Wow! Very impressive talent, stamina, and creativity.
@egdcltd (6695)
Thanks! Much of it tends to be on smaller discrete pieces that don't earn as much as the larger projects.