Why even vote?

Do you feel the need to vote anymore? I personally feel that my vote no longer matters. I voted for Hillary Clinton who won the popular vote, yet we are fate presently resides in the hands of a monster. Why even vote?
Well, we tried. The Electoral College needs to go. Don't worry, though, Trump is going down very soon.
I hope so. That buffoon is on my last nerve. I've got my fingers crossed.
• Kolkata, India
@NJChicaa Do you reallly think that? I haven't seen any signs of him to go down...
@subhajitsil6 You obviously haven't been paying close enough attention.
• Kolkata, India
True.. Same in our place also. Whoever comes in position and power becomes the monster. These days, we have to choose from less bad. The persons who are standing for the election among them no one is of our choice, if we have to choose some one then we have to see or predict who would be less evil. So its better not to choose.
@anniepa (27238)
Believe me, in this case the American voters had a very clear choice. Even those who disagree with Hillary Clinton on the issues and even those who don't like or trust her have to admit she was a much better option than the absolute monster we have.
@anniepa (27238)
ABSOLUTELY I still feel the need to vote, actually now more than ever. I totally understand where you're coming from, I initially felt like you, but you have to stop and really think about it. Our system needs fixing, from the need to abolish the antiquated Electoral College to election and campaign finance reform to stronger laws to fight voter suppression and the ONLY way for any of those things to happen is for those of us who are able to vote to do so. We especially need to vote and do all we can to get others to get out the vote in the 2018 midterms. That could take us a huge step closer to getting rid of that monster since the Democrats have a very good shot at taking back the House majority and then hopefully starting impeachment proceedings, but that can only happen if the turnout is good.