Waiting for Packages

@IvySaysHi (4171)
I will be having quite a few packages coming in over the next few weeks and they will start coming in starting today. I can't wait to receive them. It makes me feel good knowing something special is coming for me in the mail. Especially when that something special is a package with something I want in it! I tend to go overboard with tracking my packages though which can make me happy seeing it come closer or it can annoy me seeing it hasn't moved at all. Do you love getting packages in the mail? Do you stalk your packages to see when they will arrive?
I do love getting things in the mail! If I feel like something is taking longer than expected I will track it. =)
Receiving so many packages means spending
I love getting packages in the mail, and I do stalk those packages too!!!
@Ronrybs (7077)
• London, England
I do like getting packages, but I just wish all the delivery companies gave you a clue when they are going to turn up. I hate sitting around all day for them to appear in the evening
Enjoy your packages.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I usually have the text message alerts on, so I know exactly where it is and when it is delivered. So I guess so yeah, I do stalk them. What package is coming today?
@Blondie2222 (16910)
I love getting packages in the mail also. I am receiving a couple packages this week as i ordered my nieces birthday gifts online and got me a few things i needed as well. I love online shopping.
@LoriAMoore (8824)
Yes, I even like getting regular mail but packages are super special.
We don't order much online and mostly I forget about it so it is always a surprise when it suddenly lands on the doorstep.
I love getting mail and packages! i subscribe to the tracking notifications so I have an idea of when I'll get the packages in the mail! I hope your packages arrive soon!