are you a talker or a doer?

@sugartoes (40035)
Greencastle, Indiana
Me I am a ALL get out & get it done person I don't just talk about what I want to get done I get what I want DONE & over with & go on. I've never been one to be a talker in my life & when it comes to people that rather talk & talk & talk but not doing drives me INSANE. Like my husband he'll come in & talk about what he want's to do to the cabin & I'm like o.k lets do it, well that's as far as it gets My live-in says she is going to get a divorce well I've been hearing this like for 2 mos o.k well I'm DONE hearing the lies & B S do it. I know everyone has their own little so say way or time to do things just like I do, but there comes a time when you do it or don't. But I'm like if your gonna talk about it & not do it then I'm not interested in it, I'm not into a talker that just waste my time I'm a doer. That's my ONE pet peeves that gets on my nerves more than anything, always have been I don't have time for talkers, I'm into DOERS. That's how I get things done in my life & it's a GOOD way to be too, cause if your a talker GUESS WHAT? nothing GETS DONE right?
VLOG # TWENTY TWO | January 22, 2016 Music by Gabriel Gall SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY Instagram: http://instagram.com/lukecgall Twitter: https://twit...
@Daljinder (21199)
I am a talker and a priority doer. My pet peeve is to not to start anything if I don't have a proper planning as well as Plan B set up for me. Once I start then that thing is going to be done ...no matter what and no matter how much time it takes.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder that's me some times, but I vision everything I do before I do it then what I see then I get it done.
@Daljinder (21199)
@sugartoes Same here!
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder really? that's not a bad thing.
No sure what I am.I have to think about this.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@amadeo well take a look at the video that might help you to decide.
@VivaLaDani13 (18968)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I can truly understand about being frustrated with people who are all talk. But I will admit, thanks to my depression, I am the same. I can go through phases where I just start and get a lot of things I need to do in a day. But the majority of the time, the most simple things are difficult to start let alone the big things that need doing. People will have one reason or another for being all talk. All I know is that my reason is not being lazy or anything. It's just my stupid depression. But I do admire that whatever you talk about doing, you do. I hope one day I can be like that. It actually makes me stressed out and sad how I have so much to do but it's just hard to get motivated. In fact, I don't think I'm a talker exactly....because when I say I need to do something I actually say something like "I will do it later" or "Will do it when I feel like." I don't know if that's any different but I don't say things like "I will do it now now now." If you get me.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 there's a lot of people I have noticed in my time on earth how they work & I just never was one to be a talker, I guess that's the difference between me & them huh ? I'm not one for clutter or sleeping in late & SURE the flip not one for shooting crap to people I find things I want to do I've always got it done one way or another no matter what it takes I put it this way I get what I want, when I want, how I want, & who I want it with that's ME.
@Daljinder (21199)
@VivaLaDani13 I can attest to that. You do exactly as you say.........word to word. Remember the test letter?
I am a doer too. I don't talk of what I will be doing. I just do it. My husband is also a doer. I would tell him to do this and he would say yes, but on his own time.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@SIMPLYD wow that sounds just like US that's the way I think it should be don't you? but not everyone is that way.
@sugartoes I agree.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@SIMPLYD yeah well we can only wish others would do as I do, not as others do right?
I'm kind of a middle type person. I do a lot but I also talk about things I want to do (which doesn't always mean they get done)
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marilynda1225 more like a visa versa person huh?
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marilynda1225 ha ha ha so I was right? wow
@delhshop (773)
what needs to be done, then we do it, good point there
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@delhshop thank you you be surprised how much you get done in a life time once you take that attitude.
@Vjvals (935)
• Roseville, California
Doer all the way the system gets in the way however
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Vjvals ha ha ha nothing gets in MY way
I am a doer. I am am a doer who gets things done quickly. I just jump in and get busy.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 that's the best way to keep life simple I think.
• Riga, Latvia
If it has to get done I do it.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra that's the way to do it in my book.
I guess I think about what I want to do and not really take any action until months or even years later. Most times not at all. Like today.....well just read my discussion I posted a little while ago.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bluerubymoon53 that's so sad cause life don't wait on talkers & nothing gets done on their own & you just wasting your life away.
Doer!! The transition was and continues to be tough after being a serial procrastinator, but over time.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mskita420 so you a doer ? how much of a doer ? you jump into action or just try to find ways to work out of it?
I guess I can do a lot of talking or chattering and doing at the same time. I talk about things I should do and then put it off and keep putting it off and it does not get done. I also do things too that have to get done.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar then you one that is both but more one that talks but never does is that what your saying?
@sugartoes littletiger, I guess I do not completely understand what you are saying here.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar maybe this will help "I can do a lot of talking or chattering and doing at the same time I talk about things I should do and then put it off and keep putting it off and it does not get done." that's what I'm talking about.
@DaddyEvil (24028)
• Aurora, Missouri
I think I am a talker and a doer, lil tiger! I like to make plans for what I want to do, set a date and time I want to do it and then do it when that date and time arrive. If something HAS to be done today, then I want to tackle it as soon as I can and get it over and done with! Then I can kick back and relax again.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DaddyEvil you sound like me that makes you a DOER in my book cause that's just the way I like to do things I make a list & one by one I mark them off as I get them done & I ADD more behind it if I have other stuff I want to get done.