Davao for the very first time!

@renicemae (3273)
Hi pals.. Im going to Davao City right this moment. Its a place where President Duterte lives. Im excited wohooooo... Its the cleanest city in the Philippines according to an article I read in health and home. That makes me more excited! I'll post some pictures here when I got there.
@JustBhem (32966)
• Davao, Philippines
Wow. Why are you going here? By the way, I'm from Davao City.
@renicemae (3273)
I have a seminar to attend to. Anyway.. I'm back in Zamboanga City. I enjoyed staying in your place. Keep your City clean.o
@JustBhem (32966)
• Davao, Philippines
@renicemae Tell us more about your experiences here. Thanks in advance.
@renicemae (3273)
@JustBhem It's good really. It's just so unfortunate that I only have a budgeted money for the trip coz there are a lot of things I want to buy there. The prices of commodities were cheaper compared in Zamboanga City. PS I really want to go to Samal Island.. Hopefully soon
@vickyrose (1990)
• Canberra, Australia
I knew Davao before and Pres Duterte has done a lot of work. However, the Ilocos Region of Ilocos Norte is still tops in my list of cleanest cities. I'm happy for Davao though, I love the pomelos and the fruits there.
@renicemae (3273)
Oh? Ilocos is more clean than Davao? I want to see it for myself. I hope I could book a trip there soon.
@thelme55 (14348)
I have been there in that park before? Is it not the People's Park in Davao city? Have you visited Eden Nature Garden and Resort? It was an amazing place to visit for me.
@renicemae (3273)
Indeed! It's the people's park. The first place I went to with my officemates. Anyway, I wasn't able to go to Eden Park since it's far and our time is limited but I will definitely come back there and visit the famous places in Davao.
@thelme55 (14348)
@renicemae that is what I am planning too. To go back to Davao City one day.
@kepweng (13512)
i heard davao is a safe place lol hop[e you enjoy your time thier and nice sculpture and i love durian but dont eat or taste eat yet do you try to eat durian before? what its taste like?
@renicemae (3273)
The ambiance in Davao is completely different if I compare it to Manila or Cebu City. There, I feel secure and safe. I didn't worry of holdapers or snatchers. I forced myself to eat durian during my stay in Davao because my boss invited me to eat with her and so my durian eating adventure starts How does it taste like? It's creamy but ugh... I'm still not used to eating more of it.
@hereandthere (29891)
there are several filipinos based in davao. how many days will you be there? are you on vacation or is the trip work-related?
@renicemae (3273)
It's work related. I'll be staying for four days. The place is clean like yhe article said and there are really strict rules implemented.
@sishy7 (27651)
What brought you to Davao City? Anyway, have a nice visit!
@renicemae (3273)
I have a seminar to attend to but Im now back in Zamboanga City.
@sishy7 (27651)
@renicemae Nice huge statue of a... bird?
@renicemae (3273)
@sishy7 It's an eagle. There's an eagle sanctuary in Davao. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go there.