Time to go home.

It's already evening. The sun is already gone. And I've been sitting here for almost 3 hours. Time to go home... I don't like the dark street with few people. God bless everyone. Do you also hate coming home late but you can't help it because of work or something?
@tammys85 (10020)
I work from home, but I never travel alone at night; it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Same here, I got scared too.. But sometimes it is really inevitable. God bless and thank you.
@tammys85 (10020)
@luisadannointed I won't do it, but I do understand that it's inevitable for a lot of people. You're welcome.
I didn't often have to work late so I was lucky in that respect. Some streets aren't safe at night now, are they?
I think if it meant to happen it meant to happen... But I also know sometimes we are really responsible with bad experiences in our lives because sometimes it is us who really inflict it to our own lives. I went there to breathe a bit and do some mylotting.
@luisadannointed I agree that sometimes you can't avoid certain things but you also don't have to make it easy for bad things to happen.
@IreneVincent (16025)
Natutuwa akong makausap ka. I usually don't go out at night at all anymore unless I am riding with someone else. You need to be very careful.
You know how to speak Filipino? Cool. Yes I always ask Jesus for my protection always. Thank you and God bless.
@crossbones27 (19598)
• Redlands, California
Yes, that is why I never work late anymore. Stay safe and always have your phone.
Thank you. I always have my phone with me. I just don't know if I can make a quick move to alarm someone when something doesn't seem right.... Hehehehe I lift it all to God.
@delhshop (773)
yes used to have thisi problem but i work now part time and its morning or afternoon, rearly evening and that it it
That's great to know. It is not really safe to go home in the middle. Of the night....
@KrauseHome (35034)
Well, especially if I am having to come home later myself on the nights my husband is working since he works swing, Yes, it does bother me. Even with being dropped off here it just is never fun. That is why many times I refuse to go and do something somewhere if I have to be out past say 5, even in the summer.