Normal vs "Dramatic" Discussions

Funny how when you are posting nice things (almost) nobody reacts here (with of course an exception of a few very nice people!), nobody is interested, but when you are dramatic and have a problem there are always those who never comment on your "normal", nice posts but always have something to say when you are down, dramatic or have a problem... Just sayin'...
It is difficult to know what discussions people will or will not respond to.
Ok, yes, I agree, but I'm talking about people who react only to that, who appear only to criticize... Even if you are posting something they could be interested in they don't comment that but suddenly have something to say when you are wrong or dramatic...
@tasoartcraft That happens a lot yes.
@Kandae11 So it's not just me, right?... :D
After a while I think I get immune to the drama. There are many people I will not comment on at all, because I cannot relate to the drama.
It's ok, I am that way too...
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Responses to discussions depend entirely on how interactive you are. If you rarely interact then one or two will accidentally come by
I am interactive. No, no, that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about people who are commenting only on these things... They are never there to comment when you post about nice things, but are there to comment or "judge" when you are dramatic.
@dragon68 (772)
It only shows that some members likes some dose of drama in their lives or maybe they could relates to the story.
Could be, but what I wanted to say is that some of them wanted to critique and judge, probably because of some of my previous reactions...
@dragon68 (772)
@tasoartcraft It's ok my friend. I'm looking forward for more of your painting stuff. Thanks.
@dragon68 Great, glad to hear that! Thanks!!!
@PatZAnthony (13262)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
That does seem to be human nature. Wonder why @tasoartcraft
I suppose it's because people usually see things too personally... And then try to defend their opinion...
@PatZAnthony (13262)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@tasoartcraft No clue, but people do tend to want drama around them. Can't figure this one out.
@PatZAnthony Yes, but I'm talking about the other thing - when people who never comment on your nice posts come only to comment your drama or problem ones... :) It's ok when you have a problem and need to solve it but it is the other thing when they come to "judge" you in a way...
I guess people like to have drama in their lives - not just their own though!
Could be... :) But in this case I think it's because they just wanted to critique...
@tasoartcraft they want to hear it but then they justify their actions.
What is important here is interaction. If a dramatic and sometimes even a cooked up event attracts users here that matters a lot.
Yes, but this was referred to something different... I was getting some critiques because some people were kind of "against me" because they didn't like my previous reactions to some things... But nevermind, it was before...