Hair removing Spray, newly launched here.. what say??

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1XdmgLpXXXXbnXXXXq6xXFXXX0/Easy-application-liquid-hair-removal-spray-with.jpg?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9569282201
@ShifaLk (7493)
My little niece introduced to me the hair removing spray she saw with her muma at the cosmetic outlet. I'm sharing a link here where some brands commit that hair won't grow back after a few times use but I don't think that's true. Though brands are giving money back guarantee. What are your views? Anyone uses that? Thanks
Are you tired of all the painful hair removal methods that have been around for ages now? Then it is time to try one of these hair removal sprays. These are the 10 best in the market.
@ridingbet (46858)
i don't have that condition called hirsutism. my body/arm hairs are so fine that you cannot see the hairs rise when i get goosebumps. so i don't use that item, my friend
@ShifaLk (7493)
Woh! That's a boon
@ridingbet (46858)
@ShifaLk i am 'bald'. hahaha!
@ShifaLk (7493)
@ridingbet I wish to be bald too then haha
It won't work. I know enough about beauty products to say so. Sorry.
@ShifaLk (7493)
@DianneNWhat? Really? Oh but for temporary removal of the hair is that okay?
@ShifaLk I would think so. There are other hair removal products made just for that.
@ShifaLk (7493)
@DianneN yes, you're right but actually this one is working fast. We just spray, n in a 2-4 minutes we can remove.
• Midland, Michigan
I've used hair removal products when I was young. Now that I'm older I don't worry about removing the hair on my legs plus it's changed color and isn't seen much anyway. If it does remove hair, I'm sure the hair would still grow back. If it really can remove it completely then there's also the possibility of allergic reactions to the spray.
@ShifaLk (7493)
Oh I see. Yes that's a point. I need to have some research on it then. I'll better check the reviews for the product.. Thanks for your help.
• Midland, Michigan
@ShifaLk I'm guessing you're a female? Is it common for women to shave their legs there now too?
@ShifaLk (7493)
@MarshaMusselman oh yes...but why?. You mean being an Indian? Yes, it is very common.
• Portland, Connecticut
I don't use any hair removal products so I can't say, sorry.
@ShifaLk (7493)
Oh. It's okay. Thanks for responding
@Sambriel (623)
@ShifaLk my first time of about it!
@ShifaLk (7493)
Ohh hehe I thought you're a guy