Against the Wind

Riga, Latvia
Today we were all definitely trying hard to go against the wind. The song “Against the Wind” by Bob Seger was recorded in 1980. It has long been a favorite of mine. It came to mind today when I opened the door in the morning to go out into the garden and was pushed back by the wind. Once outside when the wind came from every which direction I felt like spreading my arms to see if I could fly. Sid goes crazy when the wind whips up so he was unsure about going outside at first. Then of course due to the call of nature he went. It was amusing to see because when the wind blew at him he backed up, turned and ran as if being chased. Once the wind stopped or changed direction then it looked like the cat was chasing after the wind. Once inside Sid just jumped up onto the edge of the bed and promptly went to sleep. Do you remember this song? Is it windy where you are today?
Bob Seger - Against the Wind
@PainsOnSlate (18995)
I get nervous when we have heavy winds, because of all the trees around my house but I do enjoy a windy day once in a while especially if our walking in it... Love the music.
@garymarsh6 (12103)
What better way than to stay all cosy indoors when the weather is bad.
Sid is a smart kitty. When in doubt, time to sleep!
Thanks for that song which I had forgotten. Not windy here today, but very gloomy and depressing.
• Riga, Latvia
Love that song. Hope the sun comes shining through @marlina
@RasmaSandra Another gloomy day here! Bummer!
• Portland, Connecticut
Yes I love Bob Seger and this song and yes, it felt like March today, very windy.
• Riga, Latvia
I remember that saying March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb unfortunately we too are having really windy days and tomorrow is the last day of March @BelleStarr
That is funny. My cat spooky seen the sheets blowing with the wind on the clothes line and took that as an invitation to attack the sheets! I did have to rewash the sheets Bob Seger was a favorite of mine during that time.
• Riga, Latvia
Silly kitty attacking the sheets @andriaperry yes, when I want to get into a great mood I love to listen to Seeger.
• Denmark
This is a song I don't remember. I'll listen to it tomorrow. I must go to bed now.
Poor Kitty had a hard tme fighting the wind. Now it is time to sleep.
no wind today, but we do have some rain.
• Riga, Latvia
Hope the sun comes out soon @jillybean1222