gift for husband

Vienna, Austria
dear mylotters i would like to ask some advice... my husbands birthday is coming very soon and i still donĀ“t have a gift i really dont know what to gave him as a gift any idea please?
@nitirrbb7 (2058)
As a husband for me the most precious gift ever was when my wife accepted my proposal and trusted me for life. Now each time when I am stressed out or disappointed with life's struggles she sits beside me and says don't worry I am there. Now those words are priceless and not worth any gift in the world that money can buy. Just deposit back the gift money in your joint savings account, and enjoy the comfort of being together, there wont be anything special for him then you.
• Vienna, Austria
Aww very. Sweet ?????? i like it and this one is very true!!! ??????
@nitirrbb7 (2058)
@ckciasigurl Cool my wife also loved what I expressed
• Vienna, Austria
@nitirrbb7 because it was simple and true
• Kolkata, India
Is he fond of electronic goods?
• Vienna, Austria
honestly no.. my husband he is simple
• Kolkata, India
@ckciasigurl And you know what gifting a smiple person is very tough. But I guess some flowers with lots of love and a sweet kis.. How about that