What bird do you like the most? And what's your spirit animal?

Italy
I have an inner fight between crows and owls. They're both great symbols I can relate with. Crows are smart and loyal, owls are wise and intuitive. However, my spirit animal is likely to be an owl. I'm also a night owl after all. What about you? What's your favorite bird? What do you think your spirit animal could be? It doesn't have to be a bird, obviously.
By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. Wh
I love small birds like our European red robins, they are the first to sing in the morning and I am an early bird.
We only have sparrows here in the city, but robins must be really sweet. They would work as before-sleep alarm for me, I suppose.
@sabtraversa They are friendly little birds, there are three that come every year to pass the winter in our garden.
@alberello75 (12930)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Over 20 years ago, my mother found on the ground a "Goldfinch". She held it for over a year. It is said they are at least in Italy, a protected species.
When it comes to clothing and baby things i love the way owls look. But for birds themselves, I love blue jays and robins
Owls suit lots of different styles, I like the way they easily adapt as well. I think I should get one tattooed. Little colorful birds surely have their charm. I have never seen one of them here, I only got to see sparrows and blackbirds, not as colorful.
@OneOfMany (9189)
If I have one, it could only be a dragon. That or an actual demon, but probably a dragon. :D
Your spirit beast would be way cooler than mine, that's unfair! At least they'd both have wings.
@OneOfMany (9189)
@sabtraversa If I was restricted to an actual bird it would be a red tailed hawk. I love those things. I have stared into their eyes when prey hung from their talons, and they just radiate power, like a burning fire. Plus their cry is famous.
@OneOfMany I've never heard of the red tailed hawk before. They look really cute! And I've never seen one in real life, you were lucky to be able to stare into their eyes! I only managed to do so with a magpie that was hanging out with buddies.
@Orson_Kart (4021)
Tiits. I like them all; Great, Blue, Long tailed. They're never far away from my fat balls. Usually after my seed and fortunately I've got plenty to give them. Lucky them.
Okay, tiits are legit birds. They're so cute! Yeah, lucky them, whatever.
@sabtraversa Very cute. I'd love to get my hands on them to stroke them, but so far they have eluded me.
@Orson_Kart The sensation of having one in your hand and just crush it must be fantastic. We're still talking of birds, right? Otherwise, ignore what I said.
• Calgary, Alberta
Turkey ,duck and ostrich because they tasted really good..... ---- I decided to take your link's quiz and according to the quiz my spirit animal is a Tiger. That must be the reason I want to eat the birds I mentioned above, I am predatory. I am trying to have license to be a hunter. Vegans are so hating me.
I've never eaten duck or ostrich. I don't like birds though, except... uh, nsfw. Aww, tigurr! Vegans will never be happy. You won't eat domestic animals treated like crap in intensive farming, but they still won't be happy.
• Calgary, Alberta
@sabtraversa They now see eggs as abortion. Both duck and ostrich tasted like beef. Duck is a fattier beef and gamier beef while ostrich is a leaner and cleaner beef.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I thought all birds tasted like chicken. Abortion? It has always been menstruation, not abortion. If all eggs were fertilized we'd be buried by bird poo, and that's no cute poo.
• Denmark
I like the blackbird best. I have no spirit animal.
Mr Blackbird sings to his friends Superior hoilday rental,ideal for Disneyland' www.magicalstay.com
Aww, they make such a sweet sound. At least that's a bird I get to see quite often.
• Denmark
@sabtraversa Sadly, it's also a bird many southern Europeans hunt and eat, your country people among them. :-(
@MALUSE Wow, I didn't know, I've never eaten one.
I love Owls and, Crows too, but also Eagles and, Hawks.
Aww, I forgot about the short sharp beaked ones (eagles and hawks)! I guess you prefer the bald eagle over the common one, don't cha?
@sabtraversa Yes, the one with the white face
@Lupita234 Yeah, there is a good amount of bird life here. I see Crows, Ravens, Doves, Hawks and, there is Owl's plus Eagles, but they stay out of sight mostly.
@FayeHazel (10665)
I'm not sure about spirit animals, but.... I do really like owls, too :-)
Hoot hoot!
@FayeHazel (10665)
@sabtraversa I love how they look, and their distinct call
• Pamplona, Spain
A tie between the Blackbird and the Robin which we don´t see much of in the Countryside here. I am hearing the Blackbird sing like they do in England every Afternoon but in England they usually sing the most in the early Morning. My most favourites are the Kestrel and the Hawk and the Osprey.
I've seen blackbirds but never heard them singing except in videos. So you're into falcons, their beaks are so sweet, like the ones owls have.
• Pamplona, Spain
@sabtraversa I would like to own one under the right conditions though. To see him fly high up in to the Sky and come back making that cry of theirs that they make.
@JESSY3236 (4885)
I love hummingbirds. I think my spirit animal would be either tigers or leopards.
Hummingbirds! Have you ever spotted any? They aren't common here and I guess they're so tiny I couldn't be able to see them if here.
@JESSY3236 (4885)
@sabtraversa I have seen one when I visited my mother's house She had a hummingbird feeder. Now I have a feeder, but haven't see any yet.
I like eagles.
Those are majestic, indeed! Any specific subgenre of eagle you prefer?
@sabtraversa Not really.
@kepweng (5704)
i want an eagle king of birds do you have a pet owl?
@kepweng I want birds to fly free, I wouldn't like to have a pet bird. I don't know how tame an owl can be. It seems like eagles could be another spirit animal of mine.
@Hate2Iron (7326)
What an interesting question and the first bird that popped into my mind was the hummingbird. I wonder what that says about me ??
It must be a bird you like. It's very colorful, it's somehow related to spring and spring holidays. Its meaning is also positive, I think.
By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor The hummingbird spirit animal symbolizes the enjoyment of life and lightness of being. Those who have the hummingbird as a totem are invited to enjoy the sweetness of life, lift up negativity wherever it creeps in
@alberello75 (12930)
• Genova, Italy
This to me is not an easy question. What is my spirit animal? Well, I do not know. However, unlike you, I sleep at night
@alberello75 I slept tonight, that's because I didn't sleep last night and had to stay awake all day. Knowing what your spirit animal is would be nice, but it's hard unless you get many hints.
@alberello75 (12930)
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa Well, to be honest, I have no information in this regard. Unique concept, I was born under the astrological sign of Taurus
@alberello75 So your birthday comes in about one month or a little more. Astrology is another thing but I'm into it as well.