How do you usually spend your Saturday's and Sunday's?

By Sam
Jakarta, Indonesia
When it comes to a weekend, all in my head is to think of everything is fun with family or friends. It's the quality time for refreshing and socializing where most people don't go to work. So, I could make a plan with friends or family to spend and enjoy our quality time. For me, usually Saturday with friends and Sunday with family. I think each of us spends our weekend differently from one to another. So how do you usually spend your Saturday and Sunday?
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
Resting, Relaxing and Recreation---my 3R's during weekend.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
Saturday i am usually out for shopping or spending time with my friends. And Sunday it's with the family. That has always been the tradition
More relaxing is done on Saturdays and Sundays here.
@carexing25 (1815)
we are a big family so, my mom's siblings and their children (my cousins) would visit us at home every Saturdays and Sundays and we always have a simple family get together, we eat and play and do other activities..