28/Mar/2017- One of my best days on Mylot in recent past

@ptrikha_2 (5670)
When I joined Mylot in 2007, and even when I had to recreate my user again in 2008 till early 2010, I was very active on Mylot. In some ways, Sep/Oct 2007 to Nov 2008 was my best time, when I was earning quite regularly, and I was very active. Then gradually family and official matters made me devote lesser time. I also started working on sites like Mypage5, Helium etc more, followed by sites like WIkinut, Bubblews. Mylot went non-paying in 2013, and that also made me take lesser interest. However, when the site opened as paying again in late 2015, I again started becoming active in fits and starts. I also had a nearly $1 special payout in April 2016. Still I was on and off. However, recently I have tried to become active again. In this respect, yesterday was one of my best and I earned $0.1374. This might be much less than my heydays, and may be much less than some of the best people here. Yet, this is a big motivator for me, and the approach of more responses and responses to comments and responses does works well. I am hoping to maintain a steadiness in this respect, and enjoy my time here too.
Always feels good to have a good earning day.
@AkoPinay (10702)
I guess my best here is $0.50 plus when I was active last year.
@ptrikha_2 (5670)
@AkoPinay that is great!
@garymarsh6 (12103)
Every cent added together finally make $$$$ so keep writing!
@ptrikha_2 (5670)
Thats great going @just4him @Letranknight2015 So you also have been around since a long time. @TRBRocks420 Yes definitely @garymarsh6 Yes every cent does counts.
I do not write every day, the important is to leave comments, hoping to receive replies to your comments.
@ptrikha_2 (5670)
Yes that does helps @ladyduck
@Sreekala (18782)
At times I too surprised on watching the raise on earnings. But I am also not steady here. Sometime the net problem or busy works in office make me engaged and debarred me from mylot. I think starting a topic on daily basis and participating other's topic can make some difference.
@ptrikha_2 (5670)
@Sreekala Yes one topic a day, as well as commenting, even if little bit here and there makes a difference. Now, I have even sometimes tried commenting using my smartphone, though it is not as convenient. @TRBRocks420 Yes a good earning day is always welcome.
I'm usually more active than I have been this month, and will be again soon. I've enjoyed the people, site, and the payouts.
@1hopefulman (19508)
That's pretty good and so keep up the good work!
I joined back in September of 2008 and it was a lot higher back then. I agree with you those years were the best. If only I've just saved my money back then, I would have already bought myself a laptop. Wow you were a year early than me hahah. I envy you though because your account didn't get deleted in those years.