Woeful Wednesday

By Gill
@Gillygirl (17278)
Sutton, England
I had a bad start this morning when I dropped my mug of tea. The mug smashed and the tea was splattered over my kitchen units and all over the floor. I made a fresh cup, had breakfast and ventured out. It was grey and gloomy outside. I got to the shops only to find I left my purse at home. I trundled back to get it. Back at home I tried to warm last night's leftovers for my lunch. The microwave had died. I made a sandwich and switched on my computer to do some mylotting. My Internet service had gone down. Now I'm behind again with my notifications so have to catch up. Hope your day has run smoother than mine so far. Photo was taken in Ronda, Andalucia, Spain
Oh my goodness what a horrible day, I hope that tomorrow will be better for you.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
So do I, the sun is supposed to be back tomorrow. It could have been worse. I can live without the microwave for a while but I would have been very upset if my washing machine broke.
@Gillygirl I agree, I can live without the microwave, but not without the refrigerator and the washing machine.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@LadyDuck Heaven forbid! To be without a fridge would be unthinkable. Our ancestors had to cope though.
Don't worry, things can only get better from now on.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
So do I it has been a glum day indeed.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@cacay1 You do make me laugh.
Oh dear. perhaps you should have just gone back to bed. I was trying to work out where the photo was taken, but couldn't guess, even though I've been to Madeira.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
It could have been worse. I would not like to be without a washing machine. It was a bad day for getting things wrong This photo was taken in Ronda, Andalucía Spain.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@cacay1 I know, what a silly Gilly?
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
Some days are just horrible. I hope it has turned out to be a good day after all this unfortunate events. When I have one of those days I prefer to stay at home and away from accidents.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
It was much better today. The sun shone which puts me in a good mood immediately. I baby sat for my grandson which is always a pleasure.
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
@Gillygirl It sounds nice to have your grandson around! Spring in England is so colorful and beautiful, I hope you have enjoyed it without unexpected accidents. Is your grandson old enough to go outside and play or you are babysitting at home?
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@besweet He is two and a half, we were in the garden at my daughter's house. His nursery is close by and I had to take him there at 1PM.
@ridingbet (46936)
wow, that is a hump Wednesday because your activities were at a standstill, i think. but i hope the later part of the day, you are able to pick up the pieces and regain your composure.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
It did pick up and I was able to relax eventually.
@ridingbet (46936)
@Gillygirl that is great. now, it is the last day of the month here to my end, and many are rushing to interact in order to reach the minimum payout. have you reached it now?
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@ridingbet I have reached it and expect many will be on here tonight to catch up.
I took the granddaughter to Kmart to see if I could find some shirts for her. Well, I found only overpriced clothing. I did however find a pair of window panels that I needed for the bedroom for $7 for the pair and a Hello Kitty pillow for my granddaughter. Sorry that you are hitting some bumps in your day.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Children's clothes can be overpriced at times. You got a good deal on the curtains and pillow. My daughter used to like Hello Kitty.
@Gillygirl she snuggles with the pillow at night. Brought her a lot of comfort.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@ElusiveButterfly That must be helpful to her in settling in.
@Ronrybs (7302)
• London, England
With the microwave gone, at least you know that no one is spying on you. There's a plus!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
That is true, it was annoying to have no Internet access. How on earth did we cope with out it?
@Ronrybs (7302)
• London, England
@Gillygirl I know, only ten years ago I barely worried about the net, now can't live without it!
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@fishtiger58 (30379)
• Momence, Illinois
Wow not a day to be remembered. I think for me the worst of it would have been no internet. Hope things are going better today.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Today had run smoothly, been to see my grandson and weather glorious again.
@fishtiger58 (30379)
• Momence, Illinois
@Gillygirl Awesome
So sorry that you had such a bad day. I probably would have gone back to bed after all this mishaps
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
I guess it wasn't as bad as your washing machine going wrong. The lack of Internet for several hours was a nuisance.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Marilynda1225 , yeah after that you can get some nice plans.
@Fleura (7113)
Weds must have been that sort of day. I went to visit a friend and she knocked her mug of tea over on herself, me and the sofa and floor. Luckily it wasn't too hot by then! Love the photo!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Thanks, mishaps happen at times. The tea didn't spill on my clothes. Things have run smoothly during the last couple of days. 'Touch wood'.
@1hopefulman (26067)
Nice photo! Wow, so many unpleasant things happened to you today. My day wasn't bad!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Thank you! Things could have been worse such as being injured by scalding tea. Glad you had a good day yesterday.
@RubyHawk (21698)
• Atlanta, Georgia
My day went better than yours. Hope you have better luck tomorrow.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Thanks today was much better. The sun was shining and I got to see my grandson.
• Portland, Connecticut
I think I would have just gone back to bed and called it a day lol I hope it got better.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
The evening was fine. Today has been good as I babysat for my little grandson and weather has been great.
@garymarsh6 (13201)
A beautiful photo it looks just like Ronda in Andalucia. Exactly the same view. You are not the only one I made my porridge and a jar of honey fell out of the cupboard and smashed the bowl and it went all over the blooming place.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Indeed it was a very bad day yesterday. This photo was not given a location but was saved by hubby under Madeira photos. It is the flippin Ronda Valley. Calamity Gill does it again.
• Pamplona, Spain
What can I say to cheer you up eh? I would make you laugh if I was there or maybe not? I don´t want to bore anyone with the day I have had its a mixture of this and that more that than this. When I need to laugh I go back to Tommy Cooper and Steptoe and Son it brings be right back to my usual self. Don´t think about the Washer breakin kid it just might (West Midlands Humour) Dow yow think bowt the wesher kid that is my Wolvo slang. Hope it med yer laff a bit. Take care and have another cup of Tea.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Love the Wolvo slang yam yam gal. It was a bad day as I put the wrong location for my photo too. It was actually taken in Spain. Silly Gilly!
• Pamplona, Spain
@Gillygirl Yep, I know the photo but no idea at all where it is but familiar yes. Well not a lot of help am I? Like saying get on the 529 and see where it teks yer. Take care our kid and I hope you have´nt had another day like that today. Back to my normal English now.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@lovinangelsinstead21 LOL! It is Ronda in Andalucía.
@BarBaraPrz (19370)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Oh, dear! You're definitely not having a good day! Hope it improves for you soon.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
Thank you I would love the sun to come out again.
@BarBaraPrz (19370)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@Gillygirl Well, it seems to be shining here, if you want to pop over for awhile...
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@BarBaraPrz I would love to, I'll just get my coat.
Lovely photo! Sorry so many things went wrong for you!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
It goes that way sometimes. Now I'm late with notifications as Internet has been down.
@Gillygirl I'm so behind I could cry! At least you have a good reason, Hope it's up and running now.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@DianneN I am up and running now but have been out in the sun. You'll catch up.
• Austin, Texas
Your day didn't start off too too bad. You know it's going to be a bad day when you wake up face down on the pavement and don't know how you got there. Sorry. That's not my joke. I borrowed it. I once read a list of things that happened according to Murphy Law. According to Murphy's Law if that happens you know it's going to be a bad day. The day is winding down where I am. Hope all went well for you.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
I don't think I would like to wake up in that state lol. Today was relaxing but getting late here now. Have a great evening.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That seems awful, hehehe maybe just that day happening no more like that after.I hope everything is okay there now.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
The last couple of days have run smoothly with no mishaps.
oh no! you really are having bad luck today. i love the photo.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
At least I am relaxing finally.