Tomb Raider: Alicia Vikander is Lara Croft!

What did you think of her characterization for this adaptation based on the latest video games? Particularly, I think she's an excellent actress and I think her characterization is excellent (to be honest, better than I was expecting )... This movie will be a great success!
I don't know that there will be a new Tomb Raider movie. Compare to Angelina Jolie, Alicia Vikander seems to be less charming for this character. As Angelina Jolie is not only sexy, but also tough. She suits the character Lara Croft much more.
@youless I kinda agree with you... But, I think as this new movie will be based on the most modern versions of the game, I think she is fitting very in that role.
@TheInvisibleMan Let's wait and see this movie so that we can judge it better
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
I have seen her some movie but I don't remember. From your words it seems she is a wonderful and actress, if so the movie will be a big hit.
@manasamanu She is really good!
@ilocosboy (32230)
You mean a revival movie from Angelina Jolie
@ilocosboy That's right.
@James96 (40)
Well,she seems to fit the more modern version of Croft that I love from the games.And her performance in Ex Machina was like,Damn!She's good!!!..But video game movies do have this reputation of being crap..Let's hope this can kinda sorta change with that!!
@garymarsh6 (12100)
The only association I know of Lara Croft is of the temples in Cambodia overgrown by trees and lost from civilisation for over 2-3 hundred years!
She has big shoes to follow in: Angelina Jolie.