JESUS Loves You, Yes You...!!!

picture from Facebook.
@ShifaLk (7376)
Yes! JESUS Loves all the mankind. Whether you like or dislike my post but the truth is that JESUS came to save all, not only Christians, not only white people, not only righteous ones. HE came to save us all. Because HE loves everyone. But HE has given us a free-will to choose HIM or not. So let's not argue. I wish you all there a Blessed Morning/Evening/Night..!!
He and his father love us.
@1hopefulman (22375)
@Shavkat For sure! Jesus learned from his Father to love. John 8:27-29 (NWT) 27 They did not grasp that he was talking to them about the Father. 28?Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things. 29?And the One who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.”
@ShifaLk (7376)
@Lupita234 @Shavkat Yes my brothers :)
Thank you my friend and, yes Jesus loves us more than we will ever know.
@ShifaLk (7376)
Yes TR.. We can never even imagine Yes @Lupita234
@ridingbet (39940)
the Holy Week is coming soon, so confessions of our sins is a must for us Catholics. may i ask what religious affiliations do you belong?
@ShifaLk (7376)
@ridingbet I'm pentecostal.. Actually I'm just a protestant (who follow JESUS) that only I know.
@ridingbet (39940)
@ShifaLk yes, Pentocostal is derived from Pentecost, where the Holy Spirit went to the apostles and gave them the gift of tongues. it is a Christian religious affiliation.
@ShifaLk (7376)
@ridingbet yes yes right
@xstitcher (10509)
• Petaluma, California
I partially agree with that. He didn't come to save Christians, because you're not a Christian until you are saved. He did, however, come to save all -- but whether they wish to believe that or not is (sadly) up to them.
@ShifaLk (7376)
Yes , that's right.
@Kuttu_007 (1012)
Amen
@ShifaLk (7376)
Amen! :)
@1hopefulman (22375)
So true! John 3:16 (NWT) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
@ShifaLk (7376)
Yes. Hallelujah. How wonderful n eternal love...
@Sambriel (616)
@ShifaLk He washed away our sin so merciful and faithful ,Jesus is Lord!
@ShifaLk (7376)
Yes hallelujah