Time to pay the bills.

Yes, it's the last day of the month. I love that we are heading to Summer. I want to wear my sundresses. Anyway. I just did my budget and I am done paying my credit card. I have to pay the rest and I will be good. I owe someone money so I am hoping it does not rain in the morning. I need to go get it out the bank. Are you looking forward to anything this coming month?
Looking forward to going to Mexico next Sat
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do like April. I usually associate it with spring and slightly warmer weather. My husband and I are trying to save some money this month, so that things can be a little easier for us financially. Hopefully it goes well and we can pay things off a little more easily. We'll see.
@mgeet111 (30)
Hi Sharon, For us in India, who are working, 31st March is unforgettable, being last day of the fiscal year. One has many things to look forwarding to in April. Feedback,on previous yr.tasks & Promotion or Transfer to different locations,are the two subjects which make for a zooming April. You are heading to your lovely Summer,so chin up!
@blitzfrick (2912)
I sent in the final payment on one of my credit cards yesterday. I have two and the one I paid off was the one with the higher interest rate. What a relief! I am looking forward to April, because it's the official beginning of my cataract surgery. The process will stretch over almost the entire summer. At last, we begin in earnest.
That is a good thing for you. I am hoping that it goes well for me as well.
@sharon6345 It's bound to. Hang in there, you're on the right track!
@blitzfrick Thanks very much.
Our wedding anniversary is this month. I am looking forward to going to a nice restaurant.
oh that is wonderful. I wish you a great day.