Happy Weekend Every One

@Dena91 (4659)
It's finally Friday. We woke up early, 3-4 am to thunderstorms and heavy rain and gusty winds. It began to let up around 6 and I thought it had passed. Around 6:30 am it started all over again. By 9 the skies were clearing and the sun was shinning. Happy for that as I need to mow tomorrow at the church and my in laws. Since I am working tomorrow I need to tackle chores around home today. I got my Sunday school lesson ready for Sunday morning. I have dinner in the oven, smells delicious (we're having ribs, wild rice and broccoli). Now I need to tackle the rest of the work. I just realized that this is my 300 post. When I joined I wasn't sure how much I would be writing. I've done alright for being on here for about 18 months. Thanks for the interaction on here. Hope that your last day of March is a good one. Have a blessed weekend everyone. picture is of blue ridge mountains not that far from us. we need a day trip back there. picture from google images.
Have a great weekend! We're having those thunderstorms here today (not fun)
You have a nice day.
@bunnybon7 (37461)
• Holiday, Florida
sometimes that happens here in Florida. it can't decide if it wants to rain or not. lol. rain , then sun, then rain, etc.
I hope you needed the rain. We've been having a lot of rainy weather here. Your dinner sounded delicious. It's been a while since I had ribs. Have a blessed and wonderful day.
@Dena91 (4659)
The ribs were good. We can always use rain, we almost always get a dry summer. Suppose to get some more storms later today into the morning. Hope that you have a blessed day friend
What a beautiful photo. I love the Blue Ridge.
@PainsOnSlate (20589)
I love the shades of blue and have actually seen that in the mountains. We had a lot of rain the last few days, so glad to see the sun today.
300 posts in 18 months sounds good to me congratulations. Hope you have a great start to a new month tomorrow.
• Pamplona, Spain
Congrats on your 300th Post those are a lot of Posts. Love your Cats photo too and their names Buttons and Ginger. Have a great Weekend ahead.
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
300th post, wow I am such a slacker on that. I really need to pick up the pace. Good job on hitting 300.
Congratulations for all those posts that you have written. Weather here: very gloomy. Happy weekend.
Have a good weekend yourself.
Well done on that 300th post and all you have done today!!! Lovely photo you shared with us!!!