Money transferred as gym break ends

@KristenH (21159)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Well, fellow Mylotters, I just transferred a portion of my Paypal money ($275.00) to my bank account. It would be deposited into my bank account tomorrow and then withdrawn on Sunday afternoon after the church. Though it had taken me 4 weeks to make that money, it would take me another month to replenish it and keep going until my latest tasks is over. It has been 6 weeks since I've started with another 2 or 5 months go until fall, depending on my Upwork client's needs. Hopefully, I'll make enough to hit my goal of $2000-2500 by mid-summer. Since my dad sent me a check last week for $150, I can use that money to buy a new bathing suit or two and a pair of sweat pants, if it's on sale. As this two-week gym had come to an end, I've did a lot of cleaning in the living room-dining room area and kitchen for starters. I did add more hours to my Upwork assignment on Mondays. I also rested my knees, though they still hurt when I walked, like when I had to get litter for my cat Wylie yesterday morning at the local store. I'll be ready to hit the gym on Monday, rain or shine, and enjoy it for one more year. It would be so much easier for me to pay $40 every summer. Two years ago, I've used my money from my mother's insurance when she died. Last year, it was from my father to pay for a second year. Now it's on me for this one for a final full year.
@nomus24g (17388)
in my country, Paypal amount gets directly transferred to bank account...
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Hmm. Here's one business day. I did get an email that they're processing my request. So it should be completed by tomorrow afternoon.
@nomus24g (17388)
@KristenH good for you
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@nomus24g Thanks.
I think you will get better assignments over time on upwork, esp since you are doing such good work, and make money more easily
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I hope so. I wish my success score would go back up to 90% or higher, since it's been at 75% since last fall. I haven't taken any free skills tests since October too. I prefer easy work tasks.
@KristenH no way to get those scores up?
@MandaLee (3695)
Wow, that's great!
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks!
You are doing very well on Upwork. That's good. Hope your knees stop hurting.
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Susan. Yes I am. They did hurt when I walked to church and back home.
good luck with earning those funds. i'm so happy to finally be able to work on saturday. my part-time job is very sporadic. it is catering which ebbs and flows. and i'm not one of their regular employees. so i haven't worked much. then, because of my surgery, i had to call in sick for 2 of the days i said yes to. anyway, finally will work saturday. whoo hoo
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks. It's been a bit slow work week when I finish early and have time to spare. It sounds like fun. Yeah for tomorrow!
I bet it will feel great to get back at it
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I believe so. My back will thank me. I just hope my knees won't hurt.