Sports

Sri Lanka
I'm watching the Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh match. It was very interesting. But I know many people in here are not into cricket. Many wouldn't have played cricket either. However I 'm pretty sure that many should be into some kind of sports. I would love to know what kind of sports u play or watch
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
I'm among those who are not interested in cricket.I have beven a hockey and football.Howevery lovery since when I was in my teens.
• Sri Lanka
it is a bit hard to find a person not interested in Cricket in India. Isn't it so?
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@kevinakash LOL!! Yes,cricket has been the most popular game in my country.Yet there are many like me who love,watch and play hockey and football.I seldom waste time in watching cricket matches live.LOL!!
• Sri Lanka
@HAPPSINGH yeah that's very true.
@Abidas (24)
I like football and cricket both but football is my favorite.
• Sri Lanka
is india having a good football team? i have no idea as i'm not a foot ball fan
@Abidas (24)
@HAPPSINGH thank you bro
@Abidas (24)
@kevinakash no, but we are improving.
I am in the Caribbean and a big cricket fan.
• Sri Lanka
oh!! Caribean cricketers are facsinating. I love graet cricketers like Lara still
@HAPPSINGH Nice to meet you too.
@HAPPSINGH Nothing new about that - when Courtney Walsh and Brian Lara left the scene - things got progressively worse.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I am not that much into cricket. I am more of football fan and it is due to the fact that my dad and cousin are always talking about football and i got engrossed into this too
• Sri Lanka
wow really that's nice to hear. football is also very interesting but i don't know many about it
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@kevinakash Here in my country we follow the English football. The local football here is not interesting. lol
• Sri Lanka
@helloday (46)
I forgot to ask u which area are u from?
• Sri Lanka
from Colombo
@HAPPSINGH thnks dear
@helloday (46)
Hi, KevinAkash nice to meet u here. Hope to have some interesting discussions with u in the future. Regarding this post, speaking honestly I'm not that much into cricket. But i also heard that SL won the match from news. Actually i am not into any kind of sports. I'm into artistic activities like reading, watching films, enjoying music
• Sri Lanka
nice to meet u too. yeah we won the match but the series is a drw
@HAPPSINGH thnk u very much.
@Mass_Sonu (1036)
@kevinakash I'm from India and I love cricket! Who's your favourite player?
• Sri Lanka
Hi Maheeth. srry for the late response. There are many players i like. Kohli is one of the best. except him Du Plesis is also good. there are many actually