I have never seen TRHPS.

Rochester, New York
Ok I'm going to admit that I have actually never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I got into about 10 or so minutes of the movie when I turned it off. Well to the part when the guy and the gal meet the weird alien thing. There are many cult classic movies that I haven't seen. 16 Candles... The Breakfast Club are two of them. I have never been a fan of Molly Ringwald so I refrained from watching those two. I have also only seen the 1st Star Wars and that's it. None of the other one's.
I loved Molly in the tv show "secret life of an American teenager" but i dont think I've really seen her in anything else. Ive never watched star wars, 16 candles or breakfast club.
• Rochester, New York
I've never seen Secret life of an american teenager. Is it good?
@LisaSteinmetz i thought so!
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I have seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show too many times, more than I care to admit. There used to be a interactive theatre in the town I grew up in and we went and saw it there a couple of times. Let me tell you the movie isn't any better with drunk people hitting you with shaving cream and toliet paper. As for 16 Candles, I could take it or leave it. I do like the Breakfast Club, even though I am not a fan of Ringwald either.
• Rochester, New York
I went to school with someone who dressed as the freaky cross dresser guy for Halloween one year at school. lol He was expelled for a week. lol
You didn't make it to the Time Warp!
• Rochester, New York
No time warp for me!
I saw all of the Star War movies. All were great/
• Rochester, New York
I just could not get into the entire trilogy. I loved Chewy, but not enough to watch the rest of the movies. lol
@Morleyhunt (19267)
I think you must watch the same movies as I watch. The ones you have t watched....neithe have I. Now the Back to the Future trilogy.....I've watched many times.
• Rochester, New York
I've seen all of the Back to the Futures. I am a big fan of Michael J Fox! I watch a lot of British movies and television shows. Most movies I watch are Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit genre.
@Morleyhunt (19267)
@LisaSteinmetz I have watched a lot of movies but Lord of the Rings also didn't make the cut.
I have also only watched the 1st Star Wars and I was not impressed, so I skipped the others.
• Rochester, New York
Same here! I found it to be boring, but that's just me.
Rocky horror is one of my favorites but the stage version is awesome to