Is there any limit on Number of post we can post on Mylot Per day ?

@addy007 (726)
I normally post 5-6 posts a day , is there any limit on these ?
@owlwings (38181)
• Cambridge, England
The limit is the number of posts you can physically type (inyour own words), ALL of which comply with the guidelines, and all of which you are prepared to support or maintain as discussions. You should note that people who flood the board with posts are very likely to be ignored by many people, even if their discussions have some merit. It is better to post just a few really good discussions which attract good responses and where you can have more to say on the subject so that you can keep the discussion going than to post innumerable short posts where you never have time to comment back, let alone make it into a proper discussion.
@addy007 (726)
That is true , how much do you post per day ??
@addy007 (726)
@owlwings i sure will check it out , i too want to give my inputs to it and make discussions more interesting and informative
I wholly agree with @owlwings
You can have a lot of posts.
@addy007 (726)
wow that is cool , what if i put 100 posts per day ?
@addy007 Good for you then.
@addy007 (726)
@Shavkat yea true
Not that I know of. But one liners are deleted and personally I don´t answer people who spam me with a lot of posts. Read the rules. I only answered now because you seem a newbie.
@addy007 (726)
thank you so much for your response , i will make sure to put more content from my next post .
@addy007 Maybe I was too harsh But I just saw a lotter writting about 5 2 line posts at once. Still, of you don´t want problems with the administration, make posts bigger. And interaction is not about posting so you will not get paid by the amount of posts you write.
@addy007 (726)
@marguicha that is true , it is more about the engagement me create
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I only post a couple a week.. Tops. With that and other conversations on other peoples discussions that keeps me busy enough.
@addy007 (726)
you can increase your engagement right ?
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@addy007 what do you mean? I could post more. But I wouldn't have enough time to reply to everyone as I would like to...
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
no just WHAT you post to get the attention you want for the interaction from it don't do them back to back cause people will get turned off. I do like 1-2 a day maybe 3 at most through out the day & that does pretty good it just depends on if someones INTERESTED in it is all. I don't post every day either maybe every other day which helps out.
@addy007 (726)
yea true , you have a point there
@abhaijith (2838)
Welcome to mylot Friend. Instead of making 100posts a day, try to make the 10 posts you made, more interactive