It's so beautiful

Ally wants to play
El Paso, Texas
Toooo meeee!!! I took the above photo a few years ago, I had bought some bails of alfalfa and spread it across my yard and I'm guessing the aroma was so nice it made Ally playful. Today is beautiful out, just a little breezy which is so nice and a few minutes ago I came across an old file of mine with URLs on it and this was one of them Isn't it beautiful? It's one of my favorite songs.
la cacion the voice de celtic woman con hermosas imagenes de lobos
@garymarsh6 (12664)
I love the photo of your dog!
Thank you, she graces many of my discussions.
@garymarsh6 (12664)
@rebelann I know. I have not seen you around for a while!
I've been here but got entangled with one of those famous Mylot threads @garymarsh6 usually I only start discussions when I have a photo I want to show off. You aren't always around either, but I do enjoy your travels whenever I see them.
We had sunshine and now gloomy skies. What a precious fur baby.
It was cloudy this morning, now it's sunny and almost warm. Thank you, it's her prelude to a quick run .... boy can she run.
Ally really did have a great time due to that alfalpha. So good to hear you are having a good-weather day!!
I hope I can afford another truck load in fall, it was $200 the last time I had it delivered, of course perhaps one bale will fit in the back of my car, will see about that.
@cyberrat (204)
• Portsmouth, Ohio
fresh cut hay and grasses smell so good when we had goat here that was the best part...when we would put it in the pen it smelled so good bad part was it make me itch like mad LOL guess I had to take the good with the bad.. She such a pretty pup..