Hello everyone! I'm new and I'm happy I found this website! :)

Bulgaria
Hello world! (The perfect way to start programming when you've just started learning, or well in this case the perfect way to start my first post.) I have always enjoyed websites like this, where you can share your opinion and discuss different topics with others. I hope I'll be able to quickly integrate myself in this seemingly beautiful community and become a part of it without a problem. I'm looking forward to exchanging information on different topics, meeting like-minded people and making friends! :) I have a lot of different interests. I come from a relatively small town in Bulgaria, but love traveling. I studied 3D Animation and Special Effects in the UK and now I mostly do Digital Painting projects. I tend to often visit Finland for long periods of time, because my boyfriend is Finnish. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Welcome to mylot. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to learning more about you and reading more of your posts.
• Bulgaria
Thank you! :) I will definitely share more about my life and interests in the near future. I think I might enjoy this website a bit too much for my own good. It is already almost 2 am and I'm still up, because I'm checking things around the website and I wish to wake up early in order to go jogging. :D
@ColdFlame yes this place is very addicting.
• Bulgaria
@Happy2BeMe Yes, I think that might be one of the few flaws it has, or more like it brings out one of my flaws - I will fail to do my daily tasks, because I'm getting addicted so easily :D
Welcome and look forward to seeing you around
• Bulgaria
Thank you! ^^ Hope I'll be seeing you around too!
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@ColdFlame Welcome to myLot. Enjoy time in here.
• Bulgaria
Thank you! ^^
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@ColdFlame you're welcomed.
@atoz1to10 (6829)
Welcome to myLot
• Bulgaria
Thank you!
@sugartoes (40780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
welcome to the site & if you like what you have seen just hang around awhile & you will get hooked like a fish out of water like we all have. there's a lot to get to know about other members on here & how the site works just interact with everyone with a comment or start a post that catches our interest & watch how fast things move on here. you can start by connecting to other members by following the ones that leave a comment on your post that's a good way to start here.
• Bulgaria
Thank you for the great information! I've been basically doing exactly that, just a tiny bit scared I might end up annoying people by following, simply because they've said something nice on my first post. But everyone seems to be pretty sweet in here, so I've been taking the risk thus far. :D
I hope you enjoy it. It is a pretty good site.
• Bulgaria
I certainly like the idea behind it. :)
@sishy7 (27646)
Welcome and nice to meet you! My sons are studying Animation and Digital Designs. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here because I'd like to read more of your posts.
• Bulgaria
Oh, that's great! You should make them join myLot :D. It'd be nice meeting some more creative minds in that area. :) So far I'm loving this place! ^^
• Bulgaria
@sishy7 Oh, thank you for the myLot emoticons information! I was wondering how you people do it. haha I've already shared with one friend, I know offline, that I've found this great website, even though I don't think I mentioned the name of the website, just how happy I am I've found a similar website to the one I used to like and use years ago.
@sishy7 (27646)
@ColdFlame That's great that you shared the site with friends... I hope they'll join and enjoy it here too... The more the merrier, I'd say... Which similar website did you use before?
@Mass_Sonu (1035)
@ColdFlame Hello and Welcome! Even I'm new here at myLot. Glad to know about you and your interests!
• Bulgaria
Thank you! :) Interested to learn about you too!
@Mass_Sonu (1035)
@ColdFlame :) Cool. I'm from India. Good to Know you've studied at UK & interested in travelling!
• Bulgaria
@Mass_Sonu I met a dear friend that's also from India during my student years in the UK. :)
@1hopefulman (28612)
Tedyy, welcome to MyLot and I hope you have a lot of fun here!
• Bulgaria
Thank you! :) So far I'm enjoying everything this website is about, although I'm not quite sure about the "offers" they give and how safe they are.
@1hopefulman (28612)
@ColdFlame Great! I haven't tried the offers and so I can't say much about them but hopefully others can offer more insight.
• Bulgaria
@1hopefulman Normally I'm very careful when I'm giving my bank details and since the only offer I've got thus far asks for it I haven't really completed the offer.
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
Hi welcome to mylot. Whereabouts did you study in the UK.
• Bulgaria
I studied in Bradford. That's where I finished my bachelor degree but never went for masters. Love got in the way.
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
@ColdFlame Oh bless you. I haven't been to Bradford before.
• Bulgaria
@Gillygirl Well, I enjoyed my time there for the most part, especially during BAFs.
Welcome to myLot! So what is it like in Bulgaria?
• Bulgaria
Well, things here are pretty cheap and there's a lot of import, so we have all kinds of different things from all over the world at a pretty affordable price, even though the salary of an average Bulgarian isn't even close to enough to live properly. For foreigners it's a great destination, because of the low prices and because we have both beaches and mountains, plus a lot of historical monuments and amazing places created by mother nature.
@ColdFlame What is the temperature and climate like? I know I could just look it up myself, but I like hearing about places from people who have actually been there.
• Bulgaria
@purplealabaster Well, during the summer it can become pretty hot, but there are often storms, especially around the end of August/ beginning of September. And winters are awfully cold. There were points where it's been colder, with more snow than in Finland. So you can basically get pretty extreme temperatures in both direction. It can reach sometimes in summer up to +45 C and up to -40C in winter, but it rarely gets that bad.
@yani73 (715)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
Welcome to mylot Hope you enjoy in this site :)
• Bulgaria
I believe I'm getting a bit addicted, so trying to not spend too much time here. Hope I'll manage to keep things under control and not lose entire days here.
@ColdFlame it can be hard to stay away
• Bulgaria
@Tampa_girl7 It sure takes me a lot of effort already and I've just been introduced to this website.
Welcome to myLot. You might like to read through the help tab before plunging here Interesting biodata I must say. Do you do these projects on your own or employed somewhere.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Bulgaria
Thank you! Was sort of searching for this information yesterday night. :D You guys are really helpful! ^^
• Bulgaria
@ColdFlame Oh Sorry, I didn't answer your question. Well, I took a huge break from working as a freelancer, because I had some unpleasant experience, which completely killed my muse and I lived off my savings for a while. As mentioned I used to work as a freelancer, but now I'm starting over and I'm not quite sure how to do it, but as long as I work on it eventually things will stabilize. :)
@ColdFlame Good luck with your fresh start.
Welcome here
• Bulgaria
Thank you! Hope to see you around!
@ColdFlame how you doing?
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Welcome to myLot.
• Bulgaria
Thank you!
• Guam
@ColdFlame No problem.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
Welcome to Mylot feel free to interact but keep the guidelines. How did you come to know Mylot?
• Bulgaria
Thank you! I was searching for a similar website to Bubblews and eventually came across myLot.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
@ColdFlame That's how I also came to know about Mylot. Have you heard about literacy base?
@averygirl72 (16656)
Welcome to mylot. It's interesting to learn more about you. Hope you enjoy your time here
• Bulgaria
Thank you! ^^ I'd definitely enjoy learning about you too! Everyone seems nice in here, hopefully I won't come across any exceptions any time soon :D
@averygirl72 (16656)
@ColdFlame It's always nice to see new people interacting here in mylot. Hope to see a lot of your post
@hillhjill (5011)
Welcome to mylot hope that you have an awesome time here and make some amazing friends.
• Bulgaria
Thank you! So far I'm really enjoying this website and the community. :)
@hillhjill (5011)
@ColdFlame that is awesome... this place will suck you in lol.
Hello and welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! If I've counted correctly, you're the second member from Bulgaria on this site.
• Bulgaria
Hello and thank you! I still haven't encountered anyone from Bulgaria.
Welcome to Mylot
• Bulgaria
Thank you! :)