we finally got a day to our selves

@sugartoes (42463)
Greencastle, Indiana
Well we got the chance to be to ourselves today after 3 mos it's been WELL worth it too, it felt SO good to not have a tag a long with us everywhere we go, we went out & enjoyed the day & it felt SO GOOD to be together with out our live-in. We took time to do what WE wanted to do & not have to listen to what our live-in had to talk about along the way & want what she can't get on her own cause she went to spend some time with a friend in another county so we took advantage of it I got me a new vacuum for the cabin & a new office chair & some more PJ bottoms to work with so I am a happy puppy BUT while we were out she called us to tell us she was broke down 2 hrs away like what were we suppose to do about it? But I did take that time to tell her what her DEAR Tracy done not 30 mins AFTER she left last night & told her just how we felt about it & told her in no certain terms what he had done so NOW she's home & she's NOT too happy about the B S. So NOW we'll see just what she does with the NEW news & being she will be with us tomorrow when we're out paying bills she'll either tell us what's going on or she won't it don't matter but I let her know we're not putting up with the crap from him.
@VivaLaDani13 (22010)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I am so glad you and your husband finally spent some quality time together! Must have felt like heaven to get away from the drama for awhile!
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 oh girl it felt like we were on our 1st date ha ha ha
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes awwww that's cute!
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah it felt so GOOD
why do you have a live in? And is this live in able to go elsewhere? So many reasons to be alone.
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 well if you read a few post back you'll read how it all happened. yeah there's plenty of places she can go but they don't want to deal with her.
@sugartoes Oh I guess she should go to a shelter but that might not work for you then. Good luck. Thanks.
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 we have no shelters here that's the strange part about this part of Indiana
@shivamani10 (11189)
• Hyderabad, India
Let it be. You will get good friends.
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shivamani10 yeah it's no big deal just curious,
I know all about having people live with us and I know how hard it is. I hope things improve soon. Ugh, I don't miss it at all. We need our space to be ours only.
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies yeah well I THOUGHT my husband would remember about all the live-ins we've had over the yrs but I guess it slipped his mind on this one but he was just trying to be helpful & now he regrets it so I don't think he'll do it again.
I hope it works out and things change.
@sugartoes (42463)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 that makes 3 of us you-me & hubby.