Intuitive Foresight Today Saved the Pie!

@OneOfMany (12401)
So I have foresight and sometimes it's serious life saving stuff, and sometimes it's just silly little things the universe thinks I should watch out for. Today it was popping up given things that intuition could easily forecast, but with visualization of the events as they happen (the foresight part). The first was when I opened the freezer and a container of bones (rib bones saved for the dog) rattled on the door. When I closed it, I saw the container spilling out of the freezer the next time I opened the door. So I thought I should reposition it so that didn't happen - yet when I opened the door it spilled out just like in the vision! It was a mess, but fortunately that was fine. No big deal. In the afternoon I was fixing tree shelters in the field, and hammering with the hammer. I hand already put in about 40 stakes with no incidence, but I suddenly saw that I was going to hit my hand on the third swing. Sure enough, I did. It didn't hurt that much because I dropped my hand when I saw it glance off. After dinner tonight I was given a piece of pie and it was put in a container and I set it on my passenger seat, which I routinely use as a storage rack when driving. Right then, I got a vision of the container flying off the seat and smashing the pie inside, which wouldn't be devastating, but I like my pie whole. At first I dismissed it, but then I thought better of it. So I put the container on the floor where even if I did slam my brakes, it would be fine. Then I started home. It was twilight but a little light was left. So I thought the only thing I would slam my brakes for is a deer. I haven't had to stop for any in months, but they move at twilight a lot more, so I figured I would probably have one jump in front of me. To prevent that and just make it so I was over thinking things, I decided to just be careful, but doubted a deer would appear. No deer on the way back where deer normally appear, I was starting to relax because I only had one hill to go, when a deer runs right into the road and I slam on the brakes (and lay on the horn). Making sure it was the only one, I then went home. No other sightings. The pie was perfectly fine sitting on the floor, but had it been on the seat, the vision would have been true. Future prevented!
@scheng1 (24742)
I almost expect an ending like Twilight Zone! Glad that nothing bad happens though some visions come true, and some do not.
@scheng1 (24742)
@OneOfMany I have similar experience, but mine always comes in the form of a dream. it is not that scary or life-threatening, but enough to wake me up in the middle of the night sweating about it. In the end, those dreams come true, and sometimes it comes true a month later.
@OneOfMany (12401)
@scheng1 I get prophecy dreams less than actual visions. And the dreams are always vague, so I have no idea what they mean.
@scheng1 (24742)
@OneOfMany My dreams are very vivid, that is why I can remember. There was a dream that showed I have an argument with my colleague over something. The actual conversation took place word for word a whole month later. That is scary enough.
I sometimes get these, but like the pie, am usually able to reroute things
@OneOfMany (12401)
Sometimes I get vague messages and it bugs me. Other times I get images and it helps.
@OneOfMany I hate the random flashes from people, esp when I cant tell for sure what people, so I cant do a thing about it
@OneOfMany firstly, lol. just lol. ahem. I can block that sort of thing, it takes work and effort, but I can, for close contact. The broader what I get from those around me I generally don't bother blocking, unless it get's overwhelming. That too takes effort to keep shielded from, so I tend to not bother unless something really gets to me. If i could figure out which neighbor has a ulcer for example...
@hillhjill (5346)
Wow that is something how you could see all this or have a feeling that something was going to happen.. at least you didn't get hurt when that deer jumped out in front of you.
@OneOfMany (12401)
It's saved my life multiple times. Generally I pay attention to the warnings I get. I think the smaller two incidents today were warmups. In this case it was a puzzle. "The container with the pie goes flying: Why?" Then I had to put it together and came up with the only reason that made sense. To a lesser degree a rabbit ran in front of me after the deer, but I didn't even need to brake for that one (it got across the road fast!).
@hillhjill (5346)
@OneOfMany well that is good that it has saved your life many of times.. I find stuff like this very interesting and how people can see what is going to happen before it does..
@OneOfMany (12401)
@hillhjill People are more powerful than we believe. Actually, religion was created to be a limiter for us, but it just denies our true potential. After all, how many religions call these visions evil? There's nothing wrong with grasping parts of our true strengths.
You can't prevent the future. It's just storing all the prevention up and it's going to go all apocalyptic on you one day. In the future. *grin*
@OneOfMany (12401)
I always die horrible deaths, so I don't doubt that I will this time as well. But if it goes apocalyptic on me, it will be pretty severe for everyone else as well! I'll make sure I'll visit people I don't like when that happens. Might as well take them out too!