A Nice Dose of Laziness

My weekend was very busy. I started my yoga teacher training, Friday night, Saturday day, and Sunday day. Additionally, I worked for 8 hours on Saturday night. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. Training ended an hour earlier than I was expecting tonight. So I've been home since about 5:45pm. And guess what... I've been LAZY since I got here. Siting. Doing Nothing. Watching Tv. Very nice. How has your weekend been?
@Morleyhunt (21021)
I've spent a good part of the weekend finishing a quilt front that was started a couple of years ago and the got a good start on one that I was inspired to begin last week.
that looks wonderful!
That quilt looks really nice.
@Morleyhunt (21021)
@jillybean1222 I want to applique some big flowers to this front yet. I'll need to stew about that for a few days. Meanwhile it will hang where I can see it.
I was about the same except I went out today and yesterday. After reaching home I was laid up enjoying my computer.
that is good that you could have some enjoyable down time
@carexing25 (1820)
i had a busy one.. i wasn't able to relax. i had to double time in making award ribbons and it felt like there's no weekend.. it;s Monday here and just like regular days,,i'm working at the moment.
i will have more busy tomorrow. i have much to do.
Good for you! You must be feeling better! Anybody would be exhausted after all that!
work was very draining, but the good thing is that the next mornign i woke feeling fine. i was afraid that maybe i overdid it with my recovery, but i think i am officially on the mend
@jillybean1222 That is wonderful to hear!!
I have spent a few hours in the garden yesterday, it's time to clean and dig the soil to be ready to plant the new veggies soon.
wonderful! i want to do a garden this year. i hope i find time.
@jillybean1222 When I come back inside the first thing I do is to take a shower, it is incredible how you get dirty working with the soil.
I'm glad you had time to relax after your busy days! My weekend was okay, I spent time here and I babysat.
how is everything going for you? i haven't ran across you on here lately.
It sounds like you thoroughly deserve to be lazy. We had a great weekend thanks.
what i really deserve (want :-) ) is to sleep late, but i didn't get to do so
We should always listen to what our body tells us and I see you are obedient (lol)
yoga has definitely helped me learn to listen more to my body
After all that you should be taking it easy.
what i would really have loved was to have today completely free to sleep late & lie around... but, alas, nope.
Busy Saturday, I took today off to laze around.
i find it impossible to imagine you ever lazing around. you are the most energetic, on the go person! you definitely deserve some time to rest
We had a nice weekend
@katsmeow1213 (29044)
Glad you seem to be feeling a little better!
@tzwrites (4954)
We all need lazy days to just relax