Wrestlemania Review.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are pretty good here, just got done watching WrestleMania and, it was pretty good. Mojo Rowley won the battle royal and, Ambrose retained the us title in the pre show. Next up it was a big surprise as the Hardy boys. Matt and, Jeff Hardy returned in the tag titles ladder match and, won the titles, that was one of the best parts, Bayley also retained and, Naomi won the Smackdown women's title, it's good to see her finally getting a good run. In the last 4 big matches of the night Randy Orton won the world title beating Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins beat Triple H, Brock Lesnar beat Goldberg and, in the upset of the night Roman beat the Undertaker. It was a good show though and, enjoyed it, even though. I wish Undertaker won, but look forward to RAW tomorrow and, I hope he will get revenge.
Is it true that the show of wrestling is scripted? I don't like seeing it actually. I get so nervous watching it actually.
They know who's going to win, but they really do most of the moves, except not real punches or kicks.
@TRBRocks420 Oh so it's true.
@HAPPSINGH I hate seeing people hurting each other physically.
I think my fiancé will get to watch this tomorrow on Hulu .. hope you had a good time! Lots of shows you got to catch up on! have a lovely evening
Yes, we just got done watching it on the network. Had to watch it on my bros phone though, but still cool, just they were small lol. Have a good evening
@TRBRocks420 That is nice you were able to watch it one way or another :) Thank you I shall be going to bed soon!!
Sadly, Taker basically retired tonight. He just didnt say it in words. I hate it. Hes one of my favorites. But i guess everyone has their time... so friggen happy the hardys are back though! Ahh!
Yeah, very sad about Taker. I wanted him to win, but at least the Hardy's are back and, won the tag titles, that was awesome.
@TRBRocks420 exactly my thoughts. Now i just need raw to come here asap! Lol
@Courtlynn Yeah, can't wait for RAW tomorrow, was cool Bayley retained too.
My girlfriend said John Cena proposed to somebody?
Yes, John Cena asked Nikki Bella to marry him and, she said yes. I almost forgot.
@TRBRocks420 - Right on. Good for them.
Is there a wrestler named Monsoon of Gorillas? Someone told me there was, but I thought they were pulling my leg.
Gorilla Monsoon yes he was a wrestler way back in the 60's, 70's, 80's, then a commentator in the 90's and, beyond, but he passed away a bit ago, was a favorite of mine.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
It was sad The Undertaker lost in what's his final match.
Yes, sad to see the Undertaker go, he was one of my favorites.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@TRBRocks420 Mine too! It's not going to be the same without him, yet I knew his time was winding down.
Watched WrestleMania as well and it was one of the better WrestleManias I've seen. A definite highlight was Matt and Jeff coming back to WWE and winning the RAW Tag Team Championship belts. The Women's championship matches for both brands were good as well. Taker retiring was just sad.
Yeah, Hardy's coming back and, winning the titles really made it special.